From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- White Elster references.
- A New System of Geography, Or a General Description of the World ..., Volume 2 by Daniel Fenning, Joseph Collyer (1765)
- Encyclopædia: Or, A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, and Miscellaneous Literature (1798)
- A New, Royal, and Authentic System of Universal Geography, Antient and ... by Thomas Bankes, Edward Warren Blake, Alexander Cook, Thomas Lloyd (1800).
- Bradshaw's illustrated hand-book to Germany by George Bradshaw (1867).
- The Ideals of Engineering Architecture by Charles Evan Fowler, Gillette Publishing Company (1929)
- The Cambridge Economic History of Europe: The agrarian life of the Middle Ages edited by Michael Moïssey Postan, H. J. Habakkuk (1966)
- Sedimentation, Issue 7 Prepared for the U.S. Department of Agriculture and the National Science Foundation, Washington, D.C. by the Israel Program for Scientific Translations (1969)
- Acidic Mining Lakes by Willem Salomons (1998)
- Against the Wind: Eberhard Arnold and the Bruderhof by Markus Baum (1998)
- The American Desk Encyclopedia edited by Steve Luck (1998)
- Remediation of Abandoned Surface Coal Mining Sites: A NATO-Project edited by Alena Mudroch (2002)
- Usedom-Marathon: An Odyssey of Care and Love by Jurgen Michael Grasshoff (2003)
- Schlegel's American Families of German Ancestry by Carl Schlegel (2003)
- 9th International Symposium on Antarctic Earth Sciences: proceedings hosted by University of Potsdam and Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research (2003)
- Germania: A Personal History of Germans Ancient and Modern by Simon Winder (2010)
- The Cambridge Medieval History Series volumes 1-5 by J.B. Bury (2011)
- The Baiuvarii and Thuringi: An Ethnographic Perspective edited by Janine Fries-Knoblach, Heiko Steuer, John Hines (2014)