From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- My real first name translates into English as "pearl". My last name derives from a Slavic name that means "given by God". I was born in the year when Iron Maiden's album "Number of the Beast" was released. I share the same birthday with Ian Anderson, musician, and Herbert Hoover, 31st President of the United States.
- I edit mostly articles on music, cinema, actors, sportspeople, languages; have created a few pages myself and often do "WikiGnome" work.
- My main interests are music: rock and roll, oldies, jazz, bluegrass, hard rock, Italian music, piano; classic cinema; soccer, tennis, weightlifting; linguistics; geography; human rights; psychiatry.
- Favorite actors/actresses include Buster Keaton, Charlie Chaplin, Harold Lloyd, Adriano Celentano, Pierre Richard, Fred Astaire, Clark Gable, Joan Crawford, Ingrid Bergman, Humphrey Bogart, Barbara Stanwyck, Cary Grant, Gary Cooper, Marilyn Monroe, Brigitte Bardot, Audrey Hepburn, Jeremy Brett, Peter Falk, Johnny Depp Charlize Theron.
- Favorite singers include Bruce Dickinson, David Coverdale, James Hetfield, Paul McCartney, Adriano Celentano, Andrey Makarevich, Ruslana.
- I am extremely against wars, racism, chauvinism, xenophobia and other kinds of discrimination, and I am convinced that things like that should never be disregarded.
- Betty Kerner is the name is one of the characters of Le Jumeau, a French comedy released in 1984 (and its American remake "Two Much"). The article about it was started by me recently and is still to be expanded.
- I rate my English skills as "advanced", that is, I am fluent, but you can expect some errors and awkward wording from me. Please be tolerant! :)