I am a bibliomaniac (figuratively, of course), and my lucky number is 69. You can call me biblio for short. As far as I know, only starry.dreams, Letthemeatrice, and Sparrowman980 know me personally. Bookworm15 (formerly Grammar-check) is the alternate account I use for the most gnomish things or for editing in public places; I don't use it very much though. You can find me by this name around the Internets if you look around. My sister is User:XtraCredit, so contact me if she's riding up your rear. :)
If you'd like to ask me questions or request something, I am an administrator and a bureaucrat, so I should be equipped to answer almost any question you have about Wikipedia.
I am also incredibly honored to be called one of "Wikipedia's most brutal warriors" by Mr. Bill Meyer. You do me a great service.
Links and accomplishments
- User:Bibliomaniac15/My Sandbox
- User:Bibliomaniac15/Evil UBX Lab
- User:Bibliomaniac15/Enlarge your edit count
- User:Bibliomaniac15/Questions for RFAs
- User:Bibliomaniac15/Commentary and Critical Essays
- User:Bibliomaniac15/How many Wikipedians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
- User:bibliomaniac15/The new RFA criteria
- User:bibliomaniac15/Straw poll on straw polls
- User:bibliomaniac15/Divine Comedy
- User:bibliomaniac15/Speedy deletion
- User:bibliomaniac15/Admin coaching plans
- User:bibliomaniac15/A history of RFA
- User:bibliomaniac15/Why RFB is so hard
- User:bibliomaniac15/On closing RFA
- looking out for vandals
- SUL checker