This user is somewhat active on Wikipedia, and limits his activities to a small range of pages and mostly non-contentious discussions. There may be periods in which the user is not active due to life issues.
|Search user languages|
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
New WP Slogans
(Note: The following comments may contain sarcasm. Or they may not.)
- New, more accurate slogans for WP
- Wikipedia – the Encyclopedia anyone can vandalize!
- Wikipedia - Where content isn't important, but donating to the Foundation is!
- Wikipedia – the social networking site with lots of info!
- English Wikipedia – Where the guidelines are optional if you're not fluent in English!
- Wikipedia, where some of the world's dumbest morons spend all their time reverting unbelievably stupid vandalism by the world's greatest minds!
- Wikipedia - We make herding cats seem super-easy!
- Wikipedia - you don't have to be crazy to edit here, but it helps!
- Wikipedia - the world's largest free online babysitting service for babies of all ages.
- Wikipedia is best edited while sober!
- Wikipedia - where non-native speakers of English come to lecture on English grammar, and explain to native speakers why bad English grammar is really good grammar, and good English grammar is bad grammar.
- Wikipedia - you'll never underestimate the stupidity of humanity again!
- Yes, Wikipedia is the encyclopedia that anyone can edit. However, it is highly advisable to actually read the article carefully before making any edits.
- The "old editors are leaving so let's get new editors" approach to editor turnover/retention has always baffled me. If the bucket is leaking, shouldn't we try to find out why it's leaking first? Simply pouring in more water without trying to locate and patch the leak just wastes water. Unless of course the water leaking out is the "wrong" kind of water, and you're putting in the "right" kind of water to replace it. But that still doesn't fix the leak, and you keep losing water.