User:Billybob195/List of Annoying Orange characters
||This is not a Wikipedia article: It is an individual user's work-in-progress page, and may be incomplete and/or unreliable.
For guidance on developing this draft, see Wikipedia:So you made a userspace draft. This draft was last edited two years ago .
This article does not cite any sources. (~June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
There have been many different characters that have starred in the Annoying Orange. From the main characters, to ones that have only been in one episode, they are listed here.
- 1 Characters by Episode
- 2 Characters in 2009
- 3 Characters in 2010
- 4 Characters by Series
- 5 Main Characters
- 6 Recurring Characters
- 7 Minor Characters
- 8 References
- 9 See Also
- 10 External Links
Characters by Episode
- Hey Apple - Orange, Apple, Knife, Pear
- Plumpkin - Orange, Pumpkin, Knife
- TOE-MAY-TOE - Orange, Tomato
- Sandy Claus - Orange, Santa Claus Doll
- More Annoying Orange - Orange, more oranges, Knife
- Wazzup! - Orange, Apple, Bananas, Kiwi, Lime, Knife
- Hey YOUTUBE! - Orange
- Super Bowl Football - Orange, Football, Soccer Ball
- Annoying Saw - Orange, Eggplant, Jigsaw
- Passion of the Fruit - Orange, Pear, Grapefruit, Passion Fruit
- Orange gets Autotuned - Orange, Iphone, BlackBerry, Blackberries
Characters in 2009
- Santa Doll
- Knife (Not as actual character)
Characters in 2010
- Knife (not as actual character)
- More Annoying Orange
- Group of Oranges
- Wazzup! Apple
- Billy the Puppet
- Saw Eggplant
- Soccer Ball
- Passion Fruit
- Princess Peach
- The cursed Onion Ring Tape Onion
- Onion rings
- Big Papi
- Extra Life Orange
- Grapefruit's Sister
- Grapefruit's Cousion
- Grapefruit's Mailman
- Grapefruit's Grandpa
- Grandpa Lemon
- Future Orange
- Evil Future Orange
- Fred Figglehorn
- Soccer ball
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Apple
- Red Delicious
- Golden Delicious
- Granny Smith
- Lady Pasta
- Angel Orange
- Devil Orange
- Midget Apple
- Orange Clones
- Broccoli Aliens
- Bonsai Tree
- Party Platter
- Knife (as a character)
- Wii Pony
- Fat Radish
- Nancy Nectarine
- Elizabeth Eggplant
- Charlie the Unicorn
- Pistachio Eating Caterpillar
- Fruit Bowl
Characters by Series
The Marshamllow Show
The Marshmallow Show was a chat show in which Youtube celebrities appeared on the show and were interviewed by Marshmallow. THe last episode aired on June 4, 2014 and ran every week until August 27, 2014. Outakes of the show are uploaded onto Marshmallow's Youtube channel.
|1||Marshmallow, Shroom, Joe the Coffee Mug, Steve Zaragoza||"The Marshmallow Show #1: Steve Zaragoza"||June 4, 2014|
|2||Marshmallow, Shroom, Joe the Coffee Mug, Felicia Day||"The Marshmallow Show #2: Felicia Day"||June 11, 2014|
|3||Marshmallow, Shroom, Joe the Coffee Mug, Miranda Sing||"The Marshmallow Show #3: Miranda Sings"||June 18, 2014|
|4||Marshmallow, Shroom, Joe the Coffee Mug, Flula||"The Marshmallow Show #4 Flula"||June 25, 2014|
|5||Marshmallow, Shroom, Joe the Coffee Mug, Mikey Bolts||"The Marshmallow Show #5: Mikey Bolts"||July 2, 2014|
|6||Marshmallow, Shroom, Joe the Coffee Mug, Weird Al||"The Marshmallow Show #6: Weird Al"||July 9, 2014|
|7||Marshmallow, Shroom, Joe the Coffee Mug, Chester See||"The Marshmallow Show #7: Chester See"||July 16, 2014|
|8||Marshmallow, Shroom, Joe the Coffee Mug, Brittani Louise Taylor||"The Marshmallow Show #8: Brittani Louise Taylor"||July 23, 2014|
|9||Marshmallow, Shroom, Joe the Coffee Mug, Hannah Hart||"The Marshmallow Show #9: Hannah Hart"||July 30, 2014|
|10||Marshmallow, Shroom, Joe the Coffee Mug, Rhett & Link||"The Marshmallow Show #10: Rhett & Link"||August 6, 2014|
|11||Marshmallow, Shroom, Joe the Coffee Mug, iJustine||"The Marshmallow Show #11: iJustine"||August 13, 2014|
|12||Marshmallow, Shroom, Joe the Coffee Mug, The Eh Bee Family||"The Marshmallow Show #12: The Eh Bee Family"||August 20, 2014|
|13||Marshmallow, Shroom, Joe the Coffee Mug, Daneboe||"The Marshmallow Show #13: Daneboe"||August 27, 2014|
Foodsplosion was a show on Annoying Orange in which the guest of the show always gets smashed up in slow-motion. it was described by Orange as "It's the gameshow where we watch food get 'sploded in super slow motion!"
|1||Orange, Andy the Apple||"Foodsplosion #1"||September 2, 2013|
|2||Orange, Wanda Watermelon||"Foodsplosion #2: Wanda Watermelon"||September 23, 2013|
|3||Orange, Country Pumpkin||"Foodsplosion: Halloween Edition"||October 21, 2013|
|4||Orange, Pablo the Pepper||"Foodsplosion #3: Pablo the Pepper"||December 2, 2013|
|5||Orange, Spencer the Pineapple||"Foodsplosion #4: Pineapple Goes Batty"||December 30, 2013|
|6||Orange, Coconut||"Foodsplosion #5: Coconut Ukelele"||June 30, 2014|
- Midget Apple
- Emo Knife
- Robinero Sauce
- Midget Apple
Episode 2: Toast Busters
- Midget Apple
- 616 Other Oranges
- Peach (I Saw The Sign)
- Apple (I Saw The Sign)
- Green Apple (The Doc Is In)
- Banana Patient (The Doc Is In)
- Banana Doctor (The Doc Is In)
- Bacon Strip (Bacon Strips)
- Cucumber (Backseat Driver)
- Broccoli (Backseat Driver)
- Hashtag 1 (Hashtag)
- Hashtag 2 (Hashtag)
- Hotdog 1 (Horror Movie For Weenies)
- Hotdog 2 (Horror Movie For Weenies)
- Twerky Jerky (Twerky Jerky)
- Radish (Foiled Again)
- Tin Foil (Foiled Again)
- Raisin (Raisin' The Roof)
- Strawberry (Maniac)
- Dr. Egg
- Papaya (I'm On Vine)
- Tomato (I'm On Vine)
- Vine (I'm On Vine)
- Detective Midget Apple
- Detective Marshmallow
- Police Chief Grandpa Lemon
- Newsreader Passion Fruit
- Lonie The Lion (mentioned)
- Camandra Cookie (mentioned)
- Owee The Oat (mentioned)
- Newsreader Orange
- Push-up Ice Cream 1
- Push-up Ice Cream 2
- Bran Ram Flakes
- Officer Grapefruit
- Sour Milk
Episode 2: Stachehouse
- Newsreader Orange
- Detective Marshmallow
- Detective Midget Apple
- Green Apple
- Police Chief Grandpa Lemon
- Mango L'Stache
- Egg 1
- Egg 2
Episode 3: Blue Detective
- Detective Midget Apple
- Police Chief Grandpa Lemon
- Detective Marshmallow (appeared in flashback)
- Detective Nude Dude
- Detective Angry Orange
- Doughnut 1
- Doughnut 2
- Bear Claw
- Detective Captain Obvious
- Detective Orange
- Detective Melon
- Orange (voiced by Daneboe) is the main character in the Annoying Orange series, appearing in every episode since the series began on October 9, 2009. He has yellow teeth, grey eyes, and a braying laugh. He is known for his annoying puns which he uses in every episode, although hardly any of the fruits, vegetables or other objects he annoys seem to find his puns amusing. His standard reply, uttered after being tole he is annoying, is, "I'm not annoying, I'm an orange!" Unlike many fruits think, Orange doesn't have control over his tendency to be annoying. It was suggested by Mango in "It takes two to Mango" that Orange is annoying because of the carnage he has seen during his life. All the main Annoying Orange episodes are uploaded onto his Youtube channel
- Pear (voiced by Daneboe) made his initial appearance in the first episode, before becoming a main character since the episode "Passion of the Fruit". He is a Williams pear who inhabits the same kitchen counter as Orange, his best friend. Despite their friendship, he is often annoyed by Orange, and initially wants to die early on, although he subtly warms up to Orange's antics afterwards. Pear tries to help others maintain control, and is depicted as more intelligent than Orange. He is also depicted as the most boring character in the Annoying Orange. In Ask Orange 13, Orange found out that pear hated babies by reading his mind. However, he makes videos on his Youtube channel trying to prove that he is not boring by completing extreme challenges.
- Midget Apple (voiced by Daneboe) debuted in the episode "Crabapple" on August 6, 2010 as a joke filler and became a recurring character in the episode, "Wazzup 3: Bonsai Tree." He is a tiny Red Delicious apple. A friend of Orange, Pear, Passion, and best friends with Marshmallow, he dislikes being called "Midget Apple", preferring the term "'Little Apple". Midget's catchphrase is "Neato Burrito" and he loves to wreck things up with his Monster Truck. He has a Youtube channel and uploads "Let's Play" videos onto it. His gaming channel is now an Annoying Orange gaming channel onto which all the fruits in the Kitchen upload "Let's Play" videos.
- Marshmallow (voiced by Daneboe) debuted in the episode "Annoying Saw 2: The Annoying Death Trap" on September 24, 2010, becoming friends with Orange in the episode. A small, childlike, squeaky-voiced marshmallow, creators and characters often try to convince the viewers that Marshmallow is genderless. Marshmallow is typically presented as cheerful and happy, and claims to love "puppies, and unicorns, and bunnies, and rainbows, and clouds, and kittens, and bunnies, and rainbows". Marshmallow is also shown to absorb significant damage from cuts, fire, and throwing stars, but still emerging largely unscathed. Despite his/her cuteness, size, and cheerfulness, when something or someone angers him/her, Marshmallow sometimes acts very destructively, both towards his/her friends (and possibly enemies) and the area around him/her, although on few occasions has this destructive power been demonstrated. It was revealed in "Double Rainbow Trout" that even Marshmallow's family don't know whether he/she is a boy or a girl. It was also revealed that Marshmallow is related to the Sun, a rainbow, puppy, kitten, double rainbow trout as well as many more. Marshmallow has a Youtube channel but does not upload many videos onto it.
- Passion Fruit (voiced by iJustine), or simply "Passion", debuted in "Passion of the Fruit" on February 19, 2010. Passion is offended by insults, attempts to settle issues, and scolds Orange and other characters. Unbeknownst to Passion, Orange has a crush on her. She is cheerful, calm, and pacific, with the actions somewhat of a teenage girl mixed in. She can get furious sometimes when Orange talks about people in an offensive way. Passion is very intelligent and is often shown resolving abysmal situations quickly. She has a twin sister named Mandy, who appeared in "Wishful Thinking", that is in love with Pear. Passion has a Youtube channel but has not uploaded any videos onto it.
- Grapefruit (voiced by Robert Jennings) debuted on February 19, 2010 in "Passion of the Fruit" as Orange's archenemy. He often engages in juvenile insults with Orange. The character was killed by Knife in his debut, but returned after being resurrected as part of the Frankenfruit monster in "Frankenfruit." He became a recurring character in the episode "Best Fiends Forever". Grapefruit has the personality of a bodybuilder, as he likes to flex, and also uses bodybuilding terms a lot and even knows how to squat despite not having any legs. In "Best Fiends Forever", he is shown to be very tightfisted, since he bullied Marshmallow by burning his picture of Princess Butterfly Kiss. He is also very flirtatious with female fruits, notably Passion, who rejects him in disgust. He also likes to impress others, particularly the female fruits (e.g. Passion Fruit). Behind his tough attitude, he has a dark, complex mind. He is into the arts, and has painted many pictures, as revealed in "The Juice 3". When asked which friend he would be for a day, he picked Marshmallow, to escape his deep thoughts and be endlessly cheerful. Grapefruit mainly uploads Let's Play videos onto his Youtube channel.
- Grandpa Lemon (voiced by Kevin Brueck) is an elderly, forgetful lemon who has a habit of falling asleep at rather odd and annoying times. Debuting in "Grandpa Lemon" on June 4, 2010, he is unfazed by Orange's taunts about his memory loss and sleeping habits. Sliced in half by Knife in his debut, he became part of the Frankenfruit monster in "Frankenfruit." He becomes a recurring character since the episode "Wishful Thinking". He has a motercycle where he says "Geromino!",. It appeared in "Rap-berry", "Best Fiends Forever", "YouTubers", "Trollin", "Fry-day", "GO. BWAAH!", "1 BILLION KILLS!" and "Bacon Invaders". It is one of the few vehicles in the series. Orange and Midget Apple are the only one who have riden the motorcycle with Grandpa Lemon. On his Youtube channel, he uploads "Grinds My Rind" videos in which he talks about things which "grind his rind".
- Knife (voiced by Kevin Nalty) was initially introduced simply as a kitchen tool in the first episode of Annoying Orange. He appears when Orange announces his presence, proceeding to slice up the other fruits and vegetables. He only appears as a character in Annoying Orange: No More Mr. Knife Guy, Happy Birthday!, Annoying Valentines, Mommy and Me, Ask Orange 4:Master Chief, No More Mr. Knife Guy (Song) and 2 BILLION VIEWS. His mortal enemy is a knife sharpener due to the pain involved. He is replaced by Squash in more recent episodes.
- Dr. Bananas (voiced by DaneBoe) Dr. Bananas was a very intelligent character who debuted in "Dr. Bananas", in which he arrives in the kitchen to sell his inventions. Strangely, most of his inventions can be used as death weapons, which he uses to kill a lime, radish, a fly, and ultimatly himself at the end. In Honey I Shrunk The Fruits, Dr. Bananas revives himself using one of his contraptions. He shrinks Orange, Pear, Midget Apple, and Marshmallow down to 1/100 of their original size. While trying to return them to their original size, he accidentally kills an apple. While Orange and the gang are nearly microscopic, they meet 3 crumbs and a giant germ, which Marshmallow thinks is a Unicorn. In Out of the Blue, in an attempt to help Orange be blue like his friends, he places Orange's mind into an eggplant. This fails, as his friends laugh at him and critisize his colour for being purple.
- Liam the Leprechaun (voiced by Bobjenz) first appeared in the episode "Luck o' the Irish" as a bad-tempered Leprechaun, who loses his pot of gold to Orange. Orange tends to call him "Jolly Green Giant". In his first appearance, he offered 3 wishes to Orange in exchange for his pot o' gold. But the only wishes that Orange made were for a whistling pinwheel and for Liam to get his pot o' gold back. When Liam got his pot o' gold back, it came down on top of him, crushing him. Liam came back in a crossover video where he put Orange against fellow Internet star Fred Figglehorn. The winner was ambiguous, as they were equally annoying. Liam was seemingly killed when the ceiling fell on him, but he survived. In Annoying Orange meets Charlie the Unicorn spoof, Liam appeared to collect the two pots o' gold at the end of a double rainbow that Orange, Marshmallow, Midget Apple, and Pear had convinced Charlie to help them find. In "Annoying Orange: Wishful Thinking", he disguises himself as a sprig of mistletoe and shows Orange a world without him. Later, he says "Laddy" which gives him away, and reveals that he just wanted to be invited to Orange's party. At a later point, he takes Orange to court in another botched attempt to get revenge. After Passion Fruit proves that Orange can't help being annoying, a stone pillar falls on him, foiling him once again. Liam later got a spin-off called The Adventures of Liam the Leprechaun. Liam encountered Grapefruit after meeting Orange for the first time. He was forced to grant 3 wishes to get his pot o' gold back, but he messed up on each one. He lost the gold to Terror-Dactyl. Liam was revealed to work under the Leprechaun Boss, who doesn't like him much. In his continued pursuit of his pot of gold, Liam granted Passion Fruit three wishes due to her being "the finest fruit I have ever seen in all me days". He ended up granting his interpretation of world peace, undoing that wish, and giving Passion an evil unicorn. The unicorn just ran off with Liam's gold. In "St. Patrick's Day Rocks!!!", he wrote his own song about St. Patrick's Day. In "Misfortune Teller," he met a gypsy and after making the mistake of revealing that his pot o' gold is bottomless, he was forced to grant her 3 wishes. The first wish replaced the crystal ball with a basketball, the second only produced a miniature hula hoop. The third one gave the gypsy the ability to see people's future. She accurately predicted that Clover would show up and take Liam's pot o' gold.
- Squash (voiced by Daneboe) has appeared in quite a few episodes over 2011-2013. He is similar to Knife, only the fruits get squashed to death, not cut to death, and seems to be a replacement for him. When he lands on a fruit (or other food), he usually exclaims "Eww! Gross!" Squash first appeared as a joke filler in Ask Orange 1. A user had asked what color Strawberry was if Orange was orange. Orange ended up replying with "Squash", along with Strawberry claiming that that didn't make any sense. However, Orange was merely trying to warn Strawberry about Squash. Immediately after, Squash ended up squashing Strawberry. During many Ask Orange episodes after that, Squash ended up squashing other foods. His popularity started to grow during early season 4, and he began appearing in Wazzup episodes and even starred in his very own episode, U Can't Squash This. Since then, he has made many appearances in episodes of The Annoying Orange.
- Zoom (voiced by Bobjenz) first appeared in "ZOOM!!!". He is a high-caffeine energy drink that can make people "get a full night's rest in just 30 seconds". In his debut episode, "ZOOM!!!", when Orange spat a seed at him, it made a dent and Zoom's liquid squirted in Orange's mouth, exhausting and draining him. After the credits, Zoom said that he felt empty inside. Zoom as an energy drink has hours of energy and can do the tongue noise but faster sounding like a chipmunk. In Annoying Orange vs Angry Birds, Zoom made a second appearance as a "mystery guest". To destroy the Pigs castle, he did not use the slingshot, but turned himself into a rocket, but did not die from this. In "Wazzoom!", when Orange and the gang get tired of saying Wazzup, he turns it into "Wazzoom". In the episode it is also proved that Zip has more energy per ounce than him. Zoom also made minor appearances in "Comedy Roast", and Ask Orange 5, 6 and 8.
- Captain Obvious (voiced by Steve Zaragoza) is a small onion who always states the obvious and is often almost as annoying as Orange. Two of his favorite things to say is "I'm wearing a hat" and "I'm a talking onion". Captain Obvious debuted in Angry Orange, in which he helps Orange to annoy Angry Orange. He is first seen when Angry Orange says, "Thank's Captain Obvious", to Orange, then he replys, "I'm not Captain Obvious, he's over there." In Gut Wrenching, Captain Obvious is on a boat with Orange and Pear, until they are swallowed by a whale. He annoys Pear and proceeds to say obvious commentary on what he and Orange are saying. It is revealed in this episode that he actually is a captain. In Sacrifice Play he lends his obvious commentary to this episode. It is possible that the Romanesco cheif wanted to sacrifice him, as he glares at him and says, "thank you Captain Obvious." In Dumb as a Brick, Orange Pear and Captain Obvious watch Rick the Brick in concern as he is chiseled in half. At the end he points out the obvious once again when he says, "It was all just a comercial!" In Buddy Cops 3: Blue Detective, Captain Obvious appears as a suggestion to be Midget Apple's new partner, but is rejected by Midget Apple because he is being obvious. In Orange Coin, Captain Obvious appears again as a minor character, wearing a gold hat.
- Nude Dude (voiced by JacksFilms) first appeared in "Nude Dude". He is an apple and seems to be one of the only apples that Orange likes. Unlike most apples, he enjoys Orange's jokes, and according to Orange, he is "not a total apple". In his debut episode, he begins as a normal fruit in the kitchen. He and Orange are making jokes together, annoying Potato. Nude dude is then peeled, possibly to be put into an apple pie. After being skinned alive, he is put back on the counter to be cored, giving him a chance to joke around with Orange about being "naked". Apple is then knifed and put on a plate to be taken away and eaten. This causes Orange despair. Potato is very happy about this, until he gets knifed. Nude Dude is then mysteriously revived and decides to go trick-or-treating with Orange, Pear, Midget Apple and Marshmallow. They all go to a house where Grandpa Lemon was staying for the night, and trick-or-treated. Grandpa Lemon, also thinking that Nude Dude was actually naked, had requested that they leave. Much to their irony, the clouds kept blocking the full Moon, which had caused Nude Dude to turn into a Warewolf. He was then eaten by an actual warewolf. Nude Dude is mysteriously revived again and seeks occupation as one of Midget Apple's new partners. Midget Apple refuses to let him join, because he, too thought that Nude Dude was naked. However, he, along with Captain Obvious, Orange, Melony Vavoom and Grandpa Lemon had become Midget Apple's new partner. He has made many appearances since then.
- Angry Orange (voiced by Joe Bereta) was the main character of the episode "Angry Orange". He is seen as an opposite of Orange because he is always angry instead of always annoying. When Orange tells him he's in the kitchen, he replies with "Thanks a lot, Captain Obvious!", which is when they both meet Captain Obvious. Orange and Captain Obvious continue to annoy Angry Orange until his face get beet red and he eventually gets run over by a crab in his cab. He also appeared in "Buddy Cops 3: Blue Detective" as a cop and a suggestion as a new partner for Midget Apple.
- Copper Lincoln (voiced by Bobjenz) debuted in the episode "Magic Clam". In the episode he started out as a penny before being swallowed by Oyster, which changed him into a small, copper replica of Abraham Lincoln. However, unlike the other object that Oyster had swallowed, he remained a replica of Lincoln even after Oyster was killed. Since then, Copper Lincoln had been a recurring character and asset of Annoying Orange. Copper Lincoln has joined a heavy metal band in 2012 with Knife and Iron Fist and also joined a community watch group with Cobalt Lincoln and Brass Lincoln.
- Batpan and Robinero Sauce first appeared in "The Juice #4: Batpan & Robinero". The pair are based on Batman and Robin and are supper heros (food super heros). They appear when someone sings the Batpan theme song. The duo appear in "The Juice" and "Ask Orange".
- Flappy Bird (voiced by Kevin Brueck) first appeared in "Let's Play - Flappy Bird", although he didn't talk in the episode as Orange was simply playing the game Flappy Bird. He made two more appearances in "Annoying Orange Vs. Flappy Bird" and "Ask Orange #11: Flappy Bird Returns".
- Angel Orange is the rival of Devil Orange and on Orange's good side. His first and only appearence is in "Cruel as a Cucumber". Like Orange, he can still be annoying, but he is slightly more polite to the people who know he exists. He tells Orange to say try to be nice to Cucumber if he wants him to be his friend. He eventually gets into an argument with Devil Orange, which he eventually wins. They insult each other by calling one another "Apple" repeatedly, giving Orange a headache.
- Apple (voiced by Daneboe) appeared in the episode "The Annoying Orange" , "Microwave Effect","The Animated Orange",and "Crappy Capitoned" He was one of the most illustrious characters of the series, and because of that, his death left a significant legacy from then on. He is annoyed by Orange in his debut episode when he constantly says, “Hey, Apple!”. Orange then proceeded to crack jokes and puns, and babbling his tongue at Apple until he eventually loses his temper and tells him to be quiet. After few seconds of silence, Orange then warns Apple about Knife, who then appeared and slices Apple to death. However, in the episode "Microwave Effect ", Orange, Pear, Midget Apple and Marshmallow go back in time to the first episode. They alter history when Pear accidentally tells Apple that he will be knifed (while warning Orange not to do so). After the future group vanish Knife comes and tries to cut up Apple. Scared, Apple avoids knife. Three years later, the group arrive back to the present and discover Grapefruit, Grandpa Lemon and Passion Fruit enslaved by a group of apples led by Apple. King Apple's police force (Roboapple) orders the newcomers to surrender. Apple (who is now "King Apple") orders him to fire at them. Fortunately, Burrito (controlling the microwave time machine) sends the group back to the past a moment after they left. Both Oranges distract Apple until he gets knifed. The future group then leave, however, when they get back, there are several pearson on the kitchen counter (no reason given why).
- Apple (Amnesic Orange) (voiced by Aaron Massey) appeared in the episode of "The Amnesiac Orange". In the episode he was taking advantage of Orange's amnesia and played pranks on him. However, this didn't last because Orange remembered and he got his come-uppance when he was knifed. When he got knifed, Orange said "I guess Apple forgot how this works" which is probably a reference to the deaths of the apples who previously appeared in the series.
- Apple (iPhone) appeared in the episode "Annoying Orange gets Autotuned. He is a black iPhone with an azure face. Apple succeeds in making Orange bored by telling him different things he can do, all of which Orange finds boring. He also gets hit by Orange's orange juice. He eventually resorts to autotuning him in attempt to make him less annoying, but instead fails, fascinating Orange rather than boring him. However, Apple short circuits shortly after when Orange spits orange juice on him again right after the second autotuning. Orange senses it, and then Apple notices, but short circuits soon after.
- Apple (Wazzup!) appeared in "Wazzup!" and in a flashback in "It Takes Two to Mango". He is an anthropomorphic Red Delicious apple, but different to all the other apples that have starred in Annoying Orange. Apple joined the "Wazzup!" chain Orange, Bananas, Lemon, and Kiwi were doing, but then was sliced in half by Knife.
- Baby Carrot only appeared in the episode "ZOOM!!!". Baby Carrot is a bad-tempered, sensitive and a small baby-cut carrot. Like his name implies, he is of babyish size although he doesn't seem to be of, or act, like someone in an infant age. However, his voice sounds like Midget Apple's and is very high-pitched. His face is on the side of his body unlike other carrots in the series, who have their face vertically on their body. Baby Carrot was deeply annoyed when Orange drank Zoom and became hyperactive and more annoying. Ten hours later, the effect finally wears up; Orange falls asleep and Baby Carrot sighs in relief. Orange, then, wakes up and to say that he was about to be eaten by Bunny Rabbit, who then came out of nowehere and started eating him
- Bananas (voiced by Anthony Padilla and Ian Hecox) appeared in "The Exploding Orange" as new friends of Orange. They are both relaxed but they are very rarely arrogant and selfish, unil after their death. It is known that they are similar. In exploding orange they started to make friends with orange, although they are easily irritated or annoyed by Orange. They later appeared in "U Can't Squash This" somehow getting a wedgie from Squash.
- Bananas (Wazzup!) (voiced by Daneboe) are a pair of ripening bananas that appear in "Wazzup!". They are the first characters who aren't seen being annoyed. It is unknown what happened to them as they were not killed near the end.
- Bonsai Tree (voiced by Rivers Cuomo) is a character who only appeared in the episode "Wazzup 3: Bonsai Tree". He was mistaken by Orange as a mutant broccoli. Because he was not killed in that episode, it is unknown if he will be seen in another. It is unlikely, though, as all the other characters who were first introduced in the "Wazzup" Series were never heard or seen again. Currently, there have been no sightings of him reappearing.
- Broccoli cruise was an alien scientist who only appeared in "Close Encounters of the Annoying Kind" as the main antagonist. He was the leader of his UFO until he was killed by the Vivisector 9000, his own creation. However, he also made a minor appearance in "The Weenies". He is an evil alien broccoli. While talking to Orange and Pear he is really rude, and according to the absence of the loyality of the Broccoli Minions to their leader (at the same moment he dies they upgrade Orange to their leader), he wasn't popular. The leader wears black sunglasses and is bigger than his minions to stand out his position. He traveled across the universe to find the most intelligent life on the planets and studying them by dissecting them with a machine called the Vivisector 9000. Orange thought he was Justin Bieber, and made up Bieber puns. He unfortunately picked up Orange and Pear, and when the Vivisector 9000 was looking for intelligent life, Orange was marked as unintelligent. When looking for intelligent life, it detectedBroccoli Cruise as the first intelligent life form and killed him with the blast.
- Cabbage (voiced by. Shaycarl) appeared in the episode "Excess Cabbage" in which he helped Orange to get his annoying streak back. He was annoyed by Orange and cut up by Knife at the end of the episode.
- Cantaloupe (voiced by Robert Jennings) appeared in the episode "Amnesic Orange". The episode began with him being annoyed by Orange when he was given the nickname Soccer ball. His girlfriend Balloon tried to take him away, but she exploded due to Cantaloupe's weight, and he began to fall to the floor. In the process, he gave Orange amnesia by crashing into him. At the end of the episode, he was seen trying to help Midget Apple, who had fallen, with his injuries after Marshmallow got "tingly face" and sneezed (thanks to Black Pepper being knocked down by Balloon and landing on Marshmallow).
- Carrot is a character that only appeared in the episode "Frankenfruit". In the episode he told spooky Halloween stories to the gang. He was then later taken and turned into an arm for "Frankenfruit". The other Carrot appeared as the other arm.
- Celery (voiced by Kevin Brueck) appeared in "Excess Cabbage" and "Best Friends Forever". He has seven stalks, but only four of those stalks have faces, however, it is possible the other three are facing the other way. In "Best Friends Forever" only the front stalk of the Celery group ever talks. The front of the celery is British, using words like 'chap' and having a strong British accent.
- Charlie the Unicorn first appeared in "Annoying Orange meets Charlie the Unicorn" as a main appearence and he re-appeared in "Equals Annoying Orange" as a cameo appearence. In the episode, Orange, Marshmallow, Midget Apple, and Pear (acting like the pink and blue ) try to convince Charlie to go get the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. They end up on a unstable bridge and under the weight of Charlie, the fruits, and the suitcases Pear and Midget Apple brought along, the bridge collapses. Charlie ended up with a broken leg while the foods were safe thanks to the parachutes in their suitcases. There, they saw two pots of gold since it was a double rainbow. Liam appears claiming that those are his pots of gold. Charlie then yells at the foods and Liam to shut up. After a momentry silence, Orange says "Knife" and Knife cuts into Charlie's other kidney.
- Cheese (voiced by Tobuscus) appeared in "A Cheesy Episode" and was one of the first characters to wish his own death. Cheese was irritable and short-tempered. He strongly hated Orange and his puns. He also attempted to be nice to Orange, but Orange still annoys him. Cheese hated Orange since they first met. Orange then proceeded to say puns until Cheese finally snapped and started singing a song in order to prevent listening to Orange, but still, he is annoyed by Orange as Orange then sang with him, until he ordered him to stop. He became overjoyed when Dane Boedigheimer grated him with the cheese grater. However, he survives and then cried when he got annoyed by Orange again as a cheese pizza, possibly regreting his actions that caused his death.
- Cob is a character who appeared "Wazzup Blowup". He is the second character to be annoyed by a "Wazzup!" chain. Cob is very serious, hardworking, and short-tempered. When Cob is waiting for a very vital phone call, Orange and his friends interrupt him by calling him and shouting Wazzup, until Cob gets very annoyed, and shouts at them to shut up. Orange and his friends (even Grapefruit and Grandpa Lemon) continue to shout the Wazzup chain until Cob gets very angry (and explodes, becoming popcorn).
- Crabapple (voiced by Ray William Johnson) first and only appearance was in the episode "Crabapple". Crabapple is extremely cranky, bad tempered, rude, crabby, sarcastic and snorty. Orange annoyed him by singing songs to himself. When Orange first saw Crabapple, he thought Crabapple was a "Midget Apple", annoying him. When Orange tries to annoy him again, Crabapple also just ignores him with his stupid puns, until he kept quiet for a few seconds. Crabapple also refused when Orange tells him to listen about the time he met Pumpkin, and called him a "freaking idiot". Crabapple also stated that it is not funny when Pumpkin is referred to as Plumpkin. At the end, Crabapple was killed when Pumpkin was dropped on top of him for no reason at all.
- Cucumber (voiced by Kassen G.) is a laid-back, cool, and anthropomorphic cucumber who Orange thinks is very cool. Cucumber is killed by Knife in his debut episode "Cruel as a Cucumber". He later appears in the episode Frankenfruit as the left leg of of Frankenfruit and was then killed along with most of the other parts of Frankenfruit by the Halloweenie. He also made a minor appearance in a flashback in "It takes two to Mango". In Comedy Roast!, he was in the audience, and was killed by an army tank.
- Eggplant (Saw] appeared in "Annoying Saw". Eggplant isn't actually seen until when Jigsaw moves on from trying to kill Orange. Eventually, Eggplant is so caught up with how annoying Orange si that he doesn't realize the countdown for the deathtrap he was put in by Jigsaw was already timed out, and then was sliced in half with the death trap, killing him. It was never explained why Jigsaw wished to kill Eggplant.
- Eggplant (Voiced by Toby Turner) in "Orange goes to Hollywood",he was annoyed by Orange until he got knifed,making the Cobs offer him to go to go to Hollywood. He was killed by anarmy tank,and by Squash in "u can't squash this".
- Elizabeth Eggplant (voiced by Brittani Louise Taylor) appeared in the episode "Kitchen Intruder" as a reporter. She was not killed in the episode but has not appeared in Annoying Orange videos since.
- Emo Clown appeared in "Annoying Orange Saw" and "Saw 2: Annoying Death Trap". In the episodes he takes fruits and veggies he has captured and puts them in death traps. In "Saw 2" he used Orange as a death trap to try and kill Marshmallow.
- Evil Future Orange appeared only in the episode "Back to the Fruiture". He told Orange that he was him from the future and had come back to defend him against a evil space warlord. He tried to get Orange's whistling pinwheel off him (according to him it was a powerful weapon). However, the future warlord turned up, took the pinwheel and used it to kill future Orange. It was then revealed that the warlord was actually Orange from the future.
- Football was called "Handball" and "Lemonhead" in his debut episode "[[Annoying Orange 6: Super Bowl Football". He was kicked and used for a game of football at the end of the episode.
- Fortune Cookie debuted in the episode "Fortune Cookie". He was broken up at the end of the episode and had "Knife" written on a slip of paper inside him. Knife then came and chopped up Apple from the Misfortune Gang. He also starred in "Fortune Cookie: The Sitcom".
- Fred appeared in the episode "Annoying Orange Vs. Fred" in which Liam the Leprechaun got them to annoy each other until one of them couldn't take it any more. Fred and Orange were so annoying that they caused the annoying-meters to explode and transport them back to the kitchen.
- Grape appeared in the episode "Annoying Valentines". The fruits tried to get Orange to be nice to her, but Orange shouted Knife and she got cut up.
- Grapefruit's Mailman appeared in "Grapefruit's Revenge", along with other members of Grapefruit's family. He has not been killed in any Annoying Orange episode, but has not appeared in any recent episodes. He has made a couple of minor appearences in other episodes.
- Grapefruit's Sister is a character and a member of Grapefruit's family. She only appeared in "Grapefruit's Revenge" as the main antagonist. Grapefruit's sister planned to kill Orange because she heard from a grape named Janey that Orange killed her brother, Grapefruit. Orange, Pear, and Passion Fruit managed to convince her it wasn't Orange, with Orange nicknaming her Chubby McChubby Clown along the way. Orange then told her it was Knife who had killed her brother before she was cut up in a very similar way the Grapefruit was.
- Green Apple appeared in the episode "Teenage Mutant Ninja Apples" along with several other similar coloured apples. Orange annoyed him by calling him a teenage mutant ninja apple because he was green (Orange thought all apples were red). In the end, apple and the other green apples were cut up and made into an apple pie .
- Jalapeno (voiced by James Caan) appeared in the episode "Jalapeno". He is a green jalapeno and is sliced by Knife at the end of the episode.
- Juice Boxes cherry-flavored and blueberry-flavored,they got angry since the blueberry-flavored one was called"Smurf-flavored. They were in Comedy Roast! Where the army tank killed them.
- Kiwi appeared in the episode "The Exploding Orange". He was killed when he got the hiccups and exploded. He is from New Zealand and has a strong accent.
- Kung Fruit appeared in the episode "Kung Fruit" in which he tried to take over the kitchen using Kung Fruit. He locked up Marshmallow, Midget Apple, Pear and the other kitchen inhabitents. Orange escaped and was taught Kung Fruit by Ninja Fruit. Orange then returned to the kitchen and defeated Kung Fruit.
- Lady Pasta appeared in the episode "Lady Pasta" and is based on Lady Gaga. In the episode she sings a song that Orange thinks is bad. He then keeps annoying her. She wishes for someone to put her out of her misery and is boiled in a pan of hot water.
- Lime appeared in the episode "Happy Birthday" as a guest at Orange's birthday party. During the episode, Marshmallow caught fire after a cupcake candle flame spread, and was kicked by Orange's "Wii Pony" onto Lime's head. After this, Lime was cut up by Knife, who had come to wish Orange a happy birthday.
- Mango (voiced by Steve Greene) only appeared in the episode "It Takes Two To Mango". In the episode he gives Orange a councelling session and suggests that Orange might be annoying because of all the carnage he has seen during his life.
- Misfortune Cookie was a member of the misfortune gang and starred in "Fortune Cookie". She is like Fortune Cookie but tells everyone the misfortunate things that are going to happen to them. She was broken up in the episode.
- Mistletoe appeared in the episode "Wishful Thinking". In the episode he took Orange to a world where he didn't exist after Orange woshed that he had never been born. Mistletoe turned out to be Liam the Leprechaun in disguise.
- Mustachios are five pistachios, who have no known names except for one, who's name is Barry. In the episode they appear wearing mustaches to try and disguise the fact that they are pistachios. When one of the pistachios' moustaches falls off, three other members of the group lose their mustaches, causing them to be eaten. The final pistachio, who manages to keep his mustache on, is eaten by a "pistachio eating caterpillar".
- Mystery Potato Man (voiced by Jo Penna) is a character who appears in The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange and The Annoying Orange. He was first seen in the episode "Muddy Buddy" entering the kitchen complaining about how bright it was in the kitchen. Orange kept mistaking him for many things, such as a dirty pear with sunglasses. MysteryPotatoMan was continuously annoyed by Orange, making him so frustrated that he said that he didn't care about Carrot. He was eventually cut up and peeled by Dane Boedigheimer. He appeared in many episodes after that (two examples being "Annoying Orange" Comedy Roast!" and "Annoying Ways to Die"). He currently appears in many episodes of The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange. In his later appearances, he wears different shades than in his debut, and appears in "the Marshmallow Show #8: BRITTANI LOUISE TAYLOR" and "the Marshmallow Show #9: HANNAH HART", dancing.
- Nancy Nectarine (voiced by Theresa Barket) is a character in the series that only appeared in "kitchen Intruder". She is a nectarine (hence her name) and lives on the counter of a house on HeyApple Avenue. In the episode she told how she was attacked by Knife as part of a news report. She is one of the fruits that wasn't chopped by Knife when attempted, although the attempt was not seen in the episode. She also appears very briefly in the fully autotuned version of "Kitchen Intruder".
- Ninja Fruit (voiced by Ashukhannah) or Ninja Apple is a mysterious fruit who lives in his dojo under the oven and an expert in the ancient art of the Ninja Fruit. He was the secondary protagonist of the episode "Kung Fruit". He meets Orange there and trains him to become a master of Kung Fruit and gives him a ninja suit. Orange thanks him for helping him defeat Coconut and save the kitchen.
- Orange (More Annoying Orange) was the main character of the episode "More Annoying Orange" and the second orange to appear in the series. He is a character who appeared to be as annoying as Orange, if not more (up to the point where even Orange is annoyed by him). This starts when Orange is able to out-burp annoying Orange, in which case he gets jealous and starts laughing when he is knifed and juiced. But much to his dismay, more annoying oranges show up and start to annoy Orange.
- Peach (voiced by Shira Lazar) is a supporting character of The Annoying Orange and was one of the fruits that was in the Fruit Basket. She first appeared in "Jalapeño" and had a crush on Jalapeño, like all of the others in the basket. In her reappearance in "Wishful Thinking", Pear was trying to talk to her in the world without Orange, but was unable to, because Orange wasn't there to "pull him out of his shell" and make him more confident with other fruits. She made a third appearance in "Comedy Clubbing" as a character in the background. Peach also appeared as a character created by Daneboe for part of an interview. She then appeared in "Cruel Middle School" being voted most likely to dance in the pit.
- Pepper is a green pepper who appeared in "Annoying Orange: The Sitcom". In the episode he plays cards with Orange, with a bet that if Orange loses, he has to tell Passion Fruit how he feels about her. When they are playing, Orange seems to think that they are playing "Go Fish". In the end, after spitting a seed at pepper, he picks up all the cards in his mouth and throws them at him. At this point Passion Fruit walks in and, just as pepper is about to tell Passion Fruit that Orange has a crush on her, Knife appears and chops him up.
- Pepper (Kitchen Intruder) (voiced by Daneboe) appeared in the episode "Kitchen Intruder". He had a relatively fast voice and was a newsreader. He reported on the attempted knifing of Nancy Nectarine. At the end of his report, he was killed by Knife which was met by several screams of other fruits witnessing the slicing. Then, the image was replaced with the image of a traumatized apple near to a broken television giving off black smoke.
- Plum (voiced by Aaron Massey) was a minor character who appeared in "Theme Song Attack". Although Orange didn't annoy him or vice versa, he had an strange relationship with him because his theme song made him think of Knife. His theme song was written by Marshmallow. After Knife's theme song played, Plum was knifed.
- Plumpkin is a character who appeared in "Annoying Orange 2: Plumpkin" and "Crabapple". He was once a murder weapon because he killed Crabapple by being dropped on him. Pumpkin is first seen being brought into the kitchen and Orange mistaked him for his big brother. Pumpkin told Orange that he is actually a pumpkin and became annoyed when Orange repeatedly called him “Plumpkin”. Eventually, Pumpkin got very frustrated by Orange and yelled at him to stop it. After Orange kept quiet, Pumpkin furiously told Orange about his relaxed personality, and corrected him. When Pumpkin asked him why is Orange mumbling his face, Orange then warned Pumpkin about Knife. Pumpkin was then attacked by Knife who stabbed him repeatedly in the head. Then, Dane Boedigheimer ripped the top of his head off and pulled out his innards. Later, Orange is seen making fun of Pumpkin because Dane Boedigheimer had carved a Halloween face on Pumpkin’s butt to make him a jack-o-lantern, much to Pumpkin's anger. Pumpkin is later mentioned by Orange and Tomato, in which Orange tells Tomato that he is a vegetable like a pumpkin. Tomato says that pumpkins are fruits too even though they're not. Later, Orange annoys Crabapple by mentioning Pumpkin. Then, he accidentally killed Crabapple when he was dropped on him.
- Princess Butterfly Kiss first appeared at the end of "Viral Vote". She is loved by Marshmallow, who got very angry and blew up when Grapefruit torched his/her picture of her in "Best Fiends Forever".
- Raspberry (often credited as the Rap Berry) is a supporting character of The Annoying Orange who appeared in the episode "Rap-berry". He had escaped from a raspberry pack even after warnings by Jim of danger. He was basically trying to be part of the world and have some adventure before he saw Orange and found out he was stuck in the kitchen. According to Red, "everyone knows about the kitchen". There's an annoying orange, a dopey pear and a bunch of other fruits and marshmallows. If you wind up on the wrong side of the counter, you get knifed. Orange and the gang decided to help him out by helping him find his talents. After saying "I'm a freaking raspberry", Orange misheard this as "rap berry" and started beat-boxing allowing Red to discover his true talent; rapping. After an emotional speech, he was crushed by the same raspberry pack from earlier. He later appeared in Annoying Orange Comedy Roast! and is currently a playable character in Kitchen Carnage and Splatter Up!.
- Santa Claus Doll is a character who met Orange on Christmas in the episode "Annoying Orange 4: Sandy Claus". He was depicted as a Santa Claus doll who thought he was the real Santa Claus. Orange annoyed Santa with Christmas puns throughout the episode by referring to him as "Sandy" and "Apple", and making annoying sounds. Santa was put in the closet after the episode. Near the end of the episode, Santa put Orange on the naughty list because of his bad education signs like burping, annoying sounds and puns.
- Soccer Ball (also known as Football) is a supporting character who appeared in "Super Bowl Football" and "The Orange Cup", also making a minor appearance in "Picture Contest Winners". He talks in a British accent and British dialect. He first appeared as a character who was a football. Football says he wasn't a football in America, existing in America as a soccer ball. He was then kicked by Dane Boedigheimer. However, at the end, informing Orange that he's a football, in which Orange says Football told him he wasn't made of feet and coins the term "Melon", referring to his shape, size and color. Near the end of the episode, he lands on the picnic table Orange is on. Soccer Ball later returns in "The Orange Cup". He gets called melon by Orange once again, angering him, who manages to tell Orange that's he isn't a melon. Orange then blows a vuvuzela at Soccer Ball before he got kicked away by Dane Boedigheimer.
- Tomato (voiced by Daneboe) is a supporting character of The Annoying Orange. He first appeared in "TOE-MAY-TOE" where he was brought into the kitchen and Orange mistook him for Apple. Tomato corrected him, which led to a debate between the two over whether tomatoes are fruits or vegetables during which Orange annoyed Tomato. After a while, Tomato was picked up by Dane Boedigheimer and dropped into a blender where he was turned into some ketchup. After that, Tomato was served with a hamburger and fries. Orange made fun of him again, much to Tomato’s anger. He was mysteriously revived and appeared again in "U Can't Squash This" in which he was squashed by Squash. After being revived a second time, he appeared in "Broccoli Obama Presidential Campaign Video" in Broccoli Obama's admiration audience.
- Wee Pony appeared in "Happy Birthday" as a present for Orange. In the episode "Orange of July", Orange wished for a Wii Pony, thinking that it was his birthday. Wee Pony also made minor appearances in "Theme Song Attack", "Orange Through Time 3", "Fry-Day" and "Epic Rap Battles of Kitchenry". Wee Pony enjoys nibbling on Marshmallow. When Marshmallow's head was on fire it spread to Wee Pony's tail end. He then heavily kicked Marshmallow across the kitchen, causing Marshmallow to land on Lime.
- Zip:a coffee-energy drink who, as said by Zoom, contains more enerygy per ounce than Zoom. Zip is first seen interrupting the wazzup chain involving Orange, Pear, Midget Apple, Marshmallow, Zoom, Strawberry, Grapefruit, Squash and Zombie George Washington. He was warning everyone that they were about to experience a new level of intensity. He and Zoom exploded, causing everyone to swallow the mix of Zoom and Zip. This caused them to go completely wild. He had later appeared in Ask Orange 8: Evil Robot Twin combining with Zoom to create a new energy drink, Zoop. All three of them combined together after that, causing an Earth-exploding dramatization. He has made many appearances since then.
- The Annoying Orange
- The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange
- List of The Annoying Orange episodes
- Annoying Orange: Kitchen Carnage (1st video game by Annoying Orange)
- Annoying Orange: Splatter Up (Annoying Orange's 2nd video game)