Greetings. I haven't put a great deal of thought into what's on this page or how it looks, so for now, there's not much to see here.
In case there's any confusion, I use older≠wiser as my signature. This is an entirely self-referential comment. Excepting myself, people generally are wiser as they get older.
Holding places for stuff I'm working on.
- List of Michigan-related topics
- List of U.S. Treaties
- Wikipedia:Orphaned Articles/CDPs and towns
- Wikipedia:U.S. cities without articles#Michigan
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Michigan
- Hart-Dole-Inouye Federal Center formerly the Battle Creek Sanitorium which should redirect to Battle Creek Sanitarium. The Percy Jones Army Hospital should be its own article or redirect to either Hart-Dole-Inouye or the sanitarium.
- Will Keith Kellogg | W.K. Kellogg Foundation | Kellogg's Cereal City
- Complete articles for List of Governors of Michigan 20 to go
- Complete articles for List of United States Senators from Michigan Done!
- Complete articles for List of United States Representatives from Michigan
- Town of Onota move to better name and update formatting
- Minesota Mine expand and perhaps move to Minesota conglomerate and create separate article for the mine. Related to these, create Ontonagon Boulder a 500-ton piece of nearly pure copper!! See Talk:Minesota Mine for a bunch of sources for both.
- Plainfield Township, Kent County, Michigan clean up the intro -- I think Austerlitz was only a nearby Post Office, not an alternate name
- Cherry Wilder
- John Harvey Kellogg
- List of companies based in Michigan
- Connecticut Western Reserve
- Michigan County Origins
- List of cities, villages, and townships in Michigan cleanup and disambig See also: Wikipedia:US cities without articles
- Indiana Territory -- Harrison allowed slavery    and temporary control of the District of Louisiana
|This user is a member of WikiProject Michigan, a WikiProject which aims to expand coverage of the State of Michigan on Wikipedia. Please feel free to join us.|
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
I agree to multi-license all my contributions, with the exception of my user pages, as described by
|Multi-licensed with any Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License|
|I agree to multi-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license draft version 1.0 and version 2.0 and the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share-Alike license version 2.0. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|