I have been a member of the English Wikipedia project since September 2006. After a period of tending to edit as I go or correct mistakes where I find them, I'm now intent on doing my bit and helping to raise the standard of several Wikipedia articles on my main interests. I have recently joined the The Trains WikiProject with a view to continuing this work on a wider and more logical basis.
Among my contributions to Wikipedia are a large number of photographs added to illustrate railway-related articles, notably Rolling stock of the Bluebell Railway and related articles.
Cheers, Bluebellnutter (contribs)
England cricket team
First World War
Manchester United FC
Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch Railway
Second World War
Sussex County Cricket Club
Pages I am currently working on
Pages I have previously worked on
Botolph's Bridge Halt railway station
Britannia Points Halt railway station
British Rail Class 423
Burmarsh Road railway station
Dungeness railway station
Horsted Keynes railway station
Hythe railway station (RHDR)
Kingscote railway station
LB&SCR E4 class
List of One Day International cricket hat-tricks
Railway station layout
Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway
Romney Sands railway station
Sheffield Park railway station
SECR C class
SECR O class
SECR P class
Swanwick railway station
West Hoathly railway station
- Work on bringing English cricketer profiles up to date and maintain this going forward.
- Bringing LB&SCR A1 class up to GA, A and FA status.
- Complete Rolling stock of the Bluebell Railway as far as possible, including photographic elements.
- Bringing SECR O class up to GA, A and FA status.
- Creation of article dedicated to Lewes & East Grinstead Railway article to seperate from Bluebell Railway.