(Redirected from User:Bmag32)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
This user is strongly considering retirement, although nothing is set in stone...
|— Wikipedian —|
|Hobbies, favourites and beliefs|
|Joined||c. late 2004/ early 2005|
|First edit||c. late 2004/ early 2005|
|Signature||Bneu2013 (talk) 21:56, 25 November 2017 (UTC)|
|Search user languages|
- This user has been editing Wikipedia on and off since about early 2005, mostly as an IP.
- This user edits from shared IP addresses, and sometimes shares a server with other Wikipedia editors.
- This user mostly edits articles about the US State of Tennessee, American politics, energy/environment, roads and highways, and education.
- This user has created and expanded several articles, and has written one good article.
- This user has never been a very active editor, and never will be. This user estimates that they have made about ten to fifteen thousand edits. This user does not consider a high edit count something to be proud of, as well as being on a list as one of the most active Wikipedians.
- This user is not a Wikipedia policy expert, and will make mistakes, so be prepared. If he makes a mistake, please let him know civilly; don't be a dick about it.
- This user has had previous accounts, and has edited anonymously in the past. Previous accounts include Bmag32 (talk · contribs) (hacked), Jker886 (talk · contribs) (lost password), Jsagr23 (talk · contribs) (lost password), and JUDAS MAIDEN (talk · contribs) (lost password).
- This user has made lots of mistakes on Wikipedia. One of those mistakes has been to improperly edit logged out before, which he has been punished for, and realizes where he did wrong.
Personal reflections of Wikipedia, based on experience
- Wikipedia is the biggest game and best example of survival of the fittest on the internet. This user is nowhere near being one of the fittest, which is why he often screws up and gets grilled for it.
- Wikipedia is full of assholes, and they are totally allowed to get away with it.
- Lots of users on Wikipedia behave like robots.
- This user is addicted to Wikipedia, and can't kick it. He has let that addiction ruin his life six times now. As a result, he is always considering retirement.