|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
My name is Bob K.
I am currently make a living as an eRider providing technical consultancy and support for NGOs and non-profit organisations in Malaysia. Not the best way to make a living as my wife will attest, but its honest :)
I am also a follower of the Christian faith and am currently worshipping in a Lutheran congregation in Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur after having spent most of my life after my conversion in the Methodist Church.
Interests In Wikipedia
I am primarily interested in the Malaysian entries in Wikipedia. I believe that accurate and comprehensive information in the public domain will contribute towards developing a civil society and I have a vested interest in seeing a civil society develop in Malaysia.
Considering the fact that not much objective information is available about Malaysia online, I hope to be able to contribute to this dearth of information and allow my contributions to be tempered by peer moderating and constructive dialogue.
Wiki Links To Keep In Mind
- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page
- Help pages
- How to write a great article
- Manual of Style
- Common Wikipedia Templates
- Wikipedia:Manual of Style (Malaysia-related articles)
Wikis Of Interest
Its getting pretty hard to keep track but a Wikipedia generated list can be found here.
- South East Asia Graduate School of Theology
- Association for Theological Education in South East Asia
- SAARC Consortium on Open and Distance Learning
- Lutheran Church of China
- Mar Thoma Syrian Church in Malaysia
- St. George's Church, Penang
- Lutheran Church in Malaysia and Singapore
- St. Mary's Cathedral, Kuala Lumpur
- Malaysia Baptist Convention
- College General
- Sabah Theological College
- Tung Ling Seminary
- TCA College (Malaysia)
- Royal Priesthood Bible College
- Bible College of Malaysia
- Malaysia Bible Seminary
- Sabah Theological Seminary
- Methodist Theological School
- Malaysia Baptist Theological Seminary
- Malaysia Theological Seminary
- Methodist Church of Malaysia
- Bishop of Calcutta
- Brunei People's Party
- Melayu Islam Beraja
- Opposition (Malaysia)
- Malaysian Workers' Party
- Sarawak Peoples Party
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- 1st Malaya Infantry Brigade
- Malaya Command
- Teluk Intan
- Church of Uganda
- Lutheran World Federation
- International Lutheran Council
- Confessional Evangelical Lutheran Conference
- Military of Malaysia
- Church of North India
- Church of the Province of South East Asia
- Anglican views of homosexuality
- Parti Keadilan Rakyat
- Wan Azizah Wan Ismail
- List of political parties in Malaysia
Some Interesting Trivia
Interestingly, the first contributor to my Talk Page was __earth as I have been monitoring his entries even before I decided to get involved directly with Wikipedia. One of the common areas of interest is in the user, Gary W Bush, as the latter was at a time, trolling my blog.
So that's that for now. I hope to be able to populate this page with more relevant and useful information as I continue to hone my skills in Wikipedia.
|The Editor's Barnstar|
|For recognition of work on Malaysia. 14:17, 17 December 2010 (UTC)|