|I am not around as much as I used to be. Might start editing more actively again someday, but then again maybe not. I dunno...|
I am an encyclopedia editor on the internet, who takes his "job" very seriously. I do it for free and have no interest in paid editing. However I am willing to take editing commissions in exchange for Hot Pockets.
My username was originally Bosstopher, because I made this account when I was an idiot teenager. I heavily regret my choice of username. My real name isn't even Christopher, or anything else ending in "topher" for that matter. Now that I'm an idiot adult (ostensibly) I have changed my username to Brustopher.
Because I am a complete fool with no sense, I enjoy editing the articles of controversial and hated people to ensure they adhere to Wikipedia's WP:NPOV and WP:BLP policies. These edits should not be taken as endorsing the people in question.
Stuff to use
Wikipedia:Template messages/User talk namespace
Category:Internet culture articles needing photos
Category:Wikipedia articles needing factual verification
Category:Articles needing translation from Persian Wikipedia
Category:Articles with dead external links
broken captions Category:Requested edits
Seminal Moments in the History of Wikipedia
- 15 January 2001: Wikipedia is created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
- 12 August 2008: An article so obviously a copyright violation that it contains the phrase "However, for principled reasons exposed in following chapters" in it, is created on the topic of of Contextual cueing. This article survives mostly untouched in its copyright violating state for seven years.
- 24 August 2008: Article on 2002–03 Jordan League declares that Al-Ramtha simultaneously came in 5th and 10th place. Error remains for seven years.
- 30 December 2014: IP editor creates a talk page for a photo of Jack Nicholson in a bizarre attempt to contact him
- 12 January 2015: IP editor swears that he will fight to the death to stop the creation of a women-only WikiProject.
- 20 January 2015: The following exchange occurs on 8chan with regards to creating a Wikipedia fork
- Anon 1: Haven't you noticed that all the forks are echo chambers even worse than Wikipedia itself?
- Anon 2: And what does that have to do with our fork? I don't see anyone proposing to make it an echo chamber worse than Wikipedia.
- 28 March 2015: For the first time since the page was created (I think) Talk:Gamergate controversy receives no human edits all day.
- 15 May 2015: 31 different IP editors contest the speedy deletion of Azeem Ward in a futile attempt to spread word of his flute recital, making it perhaps the most strongly opposed speedy deletion nomination of all time.
- 28 June 2015: An admin goes on an angry rant about wanting to burn an editor they dislike in hydrofluoric acid on the admin IRC channel. They still have not been desysopped and their identity has been hidden from most editors.
- 5 July 2015: A very proper and serious RfC discussion is had over the correct usage of the term groin attack.
Articles I created/largely rewrote
- Christiana Abiodun Emanuel
- The Traffic in Women
- Racial bias on Wikipedia
- Explanatory Notes Upon the New Testament
- Sir Charles Morgan (army officer)
Poorly Organised Mess of Infoboxes
Wikiproject pages I watch
|WikiProject Succession Box Standardization|