My first act as a Wikipedian was an unsourced, unverified, anonymous Wikipedia entry about playing the conch shell as a musical instrument on April 28, 2005. I registered five years later April 14, 2010. While my first contribution to the free online encyclopedia wasn't perfect, I'm glad I made it, I encourage everyone to be bold and edit, you won't regret it and I'm glad you're here.
- I edit for the users.
I was born an aquarius fire rabbit in Ogden, Utah, on February 12, 1988. I am currently a student at Weber State University obtaining my Bachelor's degree in Economics. I have worked for Albertsons, BestBuy, Home Depot, Sam's Club, and currently work for Weber State While I go to school here.
- Hobbies - Aside from editing Wikipedia I enjoy backing projects on Kickstarter, playing Pinball (my favorite table is Monopoly) ,and dabbling in photography I have a T1i I like to shoot on as well as a XSI I have converted the sensor for Infrared photography.
- Musical instrument - Growing up I took piano lessons as a kid, in Jr. High and high school I played Trumpet and Clarinet in the school band. and later in life I taught myself to play several stringed instruments including the Guitar, Ukulele, and mandolin
- Games- I have a chess elo hovering in the 1300s, I'm a level 7 ingress resistance player, and I enjoy a variety of board games some of my favorites include splendor, settlers of catan, carcassonne, and 7 Wonders.
- Books- I love to read (process).
- Music- I've always enjoyed Concept albums, my favorite include Soap Opera by The Kinks, The Turn of a Friendly Card and every other album by The Alan Parsons Project, Kilroy Was Here by Styx, The Wall by Pink Floyd, and of course Tommy by The Who. Outside of concept albums I'm a big fan of Progressive Rock like Peter Gabriel, Genesis, and toto.
- Television - I watch my fair share of television, not a lot but here are the shows I've seen EVERY episode of. Seinfield, The X-Files, Frasier, Better off Ted, Community, Flight of the Conchords, 24, and ReBoot. Maybe I watch more than my fair share of tv :P
- Consumer sovereignty - I've always believed that capitalism is the democracy of the dollar, just as we want to be informed considerate voters, we want to be informed considerate consumers.
- Approval voting - Approval voting is something I strongly support, I think it puts the power back in the ballot box and gives the most power to voters possible.
Other Wikimedia Projects
I'm most active on Wikipedia, Wikicommons and Wikivoyage, but I'm looking to be more active in the other Wikimedia projects as well.