I have had an account at Wikipedia since 25 July 2005.
- A page I created for an important woman in women's healthcare is up for deletion and it fills me with rage so I will stop editing at all anymore. Because this is not the first time that a page I created about women's health has been deleted, I just can't deal with the frustration anymore. Here is what I wrote. Its really hard to summarize the reasons for my rage. But I try.
- REALLY?! REALLY!?!? There is a huge discussion right now about how women editors and subjects are excluded from Wikipedia. Women are FIGHTING to have important women included in Wikipedia. This woman has written 5 books. What do you want???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I am one of the very very few women editors on Wikipedia. But I have stopped editing because of stupid idiotic deletions like this. This is not only incredibly discouraging it fills me with rage. I fucking give up. --CDA 15:35, 20 December 2015 (UTC)
Wikipedians: Stop Creating Pages for Non-notable Murder and Kidnap Victims
This is against Wikipedia policy and if a page is created and the victim is not notable in their own right then the page will get re-directed to their kidnapper or murderer. Which I despise. So don't do it! Message me if you do not understand what I am saying.
Cascadia - I joined this group for people in my geographical region
- I will probably join the reproductive medicine task force
If I have more time I would like to work on women artist's pages
I grew up in the Pacific Northwest. I am interested in local history and especially biographies. I am a photographer and I enjoy preserving and archiving historical photographs. I currently live in Washington.
I am a descendant of Longhunters.
Some pages I have created that were not deleted by gangsters (see my talk page discussion about Nan Koehler, for example)
- Jaco Finlay I have met his descendants. He is allowed to stay on Wikipedia. After a fight. Maybe because he is a man. But, good for you Jaco!
- Kootanae House, Kullyspell House, Saleesh House, Spokane House, Fort Colvile
- Albert Horsley
- William T. Phillips
- Anaconda Road Massacre
- Coeur d'Alene miners' dispute
- The Davenport Hotel (Spokane, Washington)
- Patsy Clark Mansion
- Maggie Hall you may know her as Molly B'Damn
- May Arkwright no one compares to you, May.
- F. Lewis Clark
- Kirtland Cutter
- Spokane University
- Washington Medal of Merit
- David P. Jenkins
- Grady Auvil
- Red River Academy (Manitoba) (school of Ranald MacDonald) - this page needs work
- Jack Nisbet writes about the Northwest
- Jeannine Parvati Baker I wrote to her about some theory I had and she wrote back encouraging my search for knowledge. I miss her presence in this world.
- Margie Profet important outsider scientist (although my outsider scientist category was deleted!)
- Louise Dahl-Wolfe
- Grace Drayton
- Mothering (magazine)
- American Fancy - decorative style
- Bailey-Matthews National Shell Museum
- Bart the Bear, my favorite actor
- List of most expensive photographs
- I saw a documentary on the Z Channel so I created a page for it. I had never seen the channel but I thought it was pretty interesting - all those great movies. I didn't really see many movies until I bought a VCR in the 1980s. Reading about Z Channel led me to create the Jerry Harvey (screenwriter) page (he chose the movies for Z Channel). I was sad to read about the despair that made him murder his girlfriend and then commit suicide. I was thinking about Phil Hartman, too, at the time. And how I missed his comedy. And so I created Category:Murder-suicides as a kind of memorial to people we have lost this way. I see it has branches now like Category: Murder-suicides in the United States. But the original category I created.
- Lynn Harrell
- Maurice Mességué
- Vernacular photography
- Mechanical bank
- Devil Anse Hatfield
- Native American Music Awards
- Mexican divorce I'm surprised this one is still on Wikipedia. But I hope it stays because I want this to be my legacy - the person who added Mexican divorce to Wikipedia.
- Category:Jewel thieves
(End of pages I created.)
|This user is a member of the Association of Inclusionist Wikipedians.
The motto of the AIW is conservata veritate, which translates to "with the preserved truth".