||This is not a Wikipedia article: It is an individual user's work in progress page, and may be incomplete and/or unreliable.
For guidance on developing this draft, see Wikipedia:So you made a userspace draft. This draft was last edited four years ago .
February 12, 1959 |
|Occupation||CEO (Film Producer)|
Christopher Mallick (born February 12, 1959) is a Texas-born film producer, who began his professional career in business when he launched multiple billing companies, including one of the Internet’s first third-party billing services. Mallick transitioned into the Hollywood film industry with the completion of his first feature film, Middle Men, establishing himself as a creative force among the top producers in the entertainment industry. He is the founder and owner of one of Hollywood’s most modern and inventive production companies, Oxymoron Entertainment, which launched in 2006. Mallick’s thirty years as an innovator and creative leader brings real-life experience to the creation of Middle Men, as well as his newest project, Columbus Circle (2011).
Mallick teamed up with noted writer/director George Gallo and writer Andy Weiss for Middle Men, starring Luke Wilson, Giovanni Ribisi, Gabriel Macht, and James Caan. Middle Men premiered at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival, and was selected as the official closing night film of both the Santa Barbara International Film Festival and the Phoenix Film Festival that same year.
With a passion for puzzling storylines, Mallick’s most current film is the mystery thriller, Columbus Circle, also starring Giovanni Ribisi, along with Selma Blair, Amy Smart and Jason Lee. Additionally, Mallick produced the documentary, “Exxxit: Life After Porn” and is developing a number of feature length films and television shows. Some projects include: Ninety, a feature Action/Thriller written by Scott Milam and to be directed by Darren Lynn Bousman; White Boy Rick, a biographical drama based on the true-life events of Rick Wershe Jr; “Middle Men,” an episodic drama/comedy based on the Motion Picture Middle Men; and numerous other projects in development.
In 2009, Mallick founded StereoD LLC, a 3D conversion company with Giovanni Ribisi and producing partners, William Sherak & Jason Shuman. In 2011, Mallick sold StereoD to Ron Perlman's Deluxe Entertainment.
|2012||The Grow Room||Producer|
|2010||Life After Porn||Producer|
|2008||Gossip Hill||Executive Producer|
- "Chris Mallick in" NYTimes.com. Retrieved Thursday, August 4, 2011.
- "George Gallo to direct 'Middle Men' Variety.com. Retrieved June 23, 2008.
- "Columbus Circle" Wikipedia
- "Producer Christopher Mallick Discusses ‘Middle Men’" TheFilmStage.com. Retrieved August 9, 2010.
- "Middle Men (Film) Wikipedia.com
- "Christopher Mallick Filmography Fandango.com. Retrieved August 6, 2010.
- "SCA Summer Screening Series: MIDDLE MEN" Cinema.usc.edu. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- "Christopher Mallick Movie Stills"AllMoviePhoto.com.
- "Christopher Mallick Producer Credits"Movies.Yahoo.com.
- "Interview: Middle Men Director George Gallo And Producer Christopher Mallick"Cinemablend.com. Retrieved August 5, 2010.
- "Christopher Mallick Movies"Blockbuster.com.
- "Middle Men (2009)"Moviesynopsisonline.com. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- "Middle Men "Freebase.com..
- "Los Angeles Premiere of "Middle Men"PRphotos.com. Retrieved August 5, 2010.
- "Mallick Launches Production Company"Variety.com. Retrieved February 6, 2007.
- "Paramount becomes one of the Middle Men"MonsterandCritics.com. Retrieved February 20, 2010.
- "Middle Men will be the first picture from Oxymoron Entertainment"CinemaBlend.com. Retrieved June 24, 2009.
- "George Gallo to direct Middle Men"Variety.com. Retrieved June 23, 2008.
- "Middle Men"Filmofilia.com. Retrieved July 27, 2010.
- Chris Mallick at the Internet Movie Database
- Christopher Mallick owner of Oxymoron Entertainment
- Chris Mallick at twitter.com
- Mallick Media
- Cannes Daily Press Interview: Middle Men
- LoveFilm Interview with Christopher Mallick and George Gallo
- Kevin Pollak's Chat Show interview with Chris Mallick
- The Grow Room Movie
- Exxxit: Life After Porn Documentary
- Columbus Circle Movie
- Middle Men Movie