|This user is an instructor for the course Wikipedia:Wiki_Ed/Vanderbilt_University/Human_Rights_of_Indigenous_Peoples_(Spring_2017).|
|Search user languages|
I'm a writer, teacher, and researcher living in Nashville.
I'm particularly interested in representing indigenous peoples and diaspora peoples in Wikipedia, in coverage of creative social movements, and in deepening coverage to look at global conditions related to cities, languages, and everyday life.
I have taught two courses that are part of the Wikipedia Education Program, including one that is going on now: Human Rights of Indigenous Peoples.
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Anthropology
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Anti-war
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Bolivia
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Climate change
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Ethnic groups
Stubs I'm considering expanding
- Diaspora studies
- Thick description
- Primitive culture
- Salvage ethnography
- Sisterhood is Powerful
- The personal is political
- Post-racial America
- Coca in Bolivia /Coca in Bolivia