|Industry||Contract Research Organizations
Consultancy for FDA Regulations
|Headquarters||Beijing; facilities in 2 countries|
|Yuxia FENG, Pres. & CEO; Conglin ZUO, Senior VP; Peizhong LI, Chief Scientific Advisor; John GONG, VP, CTO, & Man. Dir., U.S. Operations|
Number of employees
Joinn Laboratories, Inc. is an international contract research organization (or clinical research organization or "CRO") providing preclinical and non-clinical research and laboratory services. Joinn's headquarters is located in Beijing, China, and its western hemisphere office is in Maryland, USA, just outside Washington, DC.
Founded in 1995 as China's first high-tech drug evaluation center, Joinn has participated in several conferences, including the Sino-American Pharmaceutical Professionals Association's 14th Annual (2005) Conference Program, the 2006 annual conference of the Chinese Biopharmaceutical Association, USA. and Lychee Group's Clinical Trials 2008. As a member of The Alliance of Biotech Outsourcers, Joinn was an exhibitor at Biotechnology Industry Organization's 2008 BIO International Convention in San Diego, California. The following year, Joinn staffed its own exhibit at The Society of Toxicology's 48th annual meeting and ToxExpo 2009 in Baltimore, Maryland.
For most of its existence, Joinn's headquarter has been located in a 52,000-square-foot facility in the Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area in southwest Beijing.
This was part of a corporate strategy to attract more international pharmaceutical firms as clients, especially those from the U.S. and Europe, and to help them obtain FDA approvals for new drugs. Around the same time, representatives from an economic development trade mission visited Joinn's Beijing facilities. 
- [Alliance of Biotech Outsourcers]. "Beijing Joinn Pharmaceutical Center". p. 1. Retrieved 2008-11-14. Check
- "Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area". p. 1. Retrieved 2008-11-17.
- "昭衍实验室" (in Chinese / 中文). 北京昭衍新药研究中心. Retrieved 2008-11-19.
- "SAPA 14th Annual Conference Program". Sino-American Pharmaceutical Professionals Association. Retrieved 2008-11-19.
- Zhao, Richard. "2006 Annual Conference Sponsors". Chinese Biopharmaceutical Association, USA. Retrieved 2008-11-19. More than one of
- "Clinical Trials 2008; Global Clinical Development" (PDF). Lychee Group. Retrieved 2008-11-19.
- Eshow2000.com. "Exhibitor Profile". Eshow2000.com. p. 1. Retrieved 2009-03-25.
- Kevin James Shay (2008-10-24). "Nine companies join new $5M Germantown incubator". Post-Newsweek Media, Inc. Retrieved 2008-11-18. Unknown parameter
- Karen Glenn Hood (2009-02-11). "Maryland lands 13 foreign companies in past 10 months". Maryland Department of Business and Economic Development. p. 1. Retrieved 2009-03-25. Unknown parameter
- Kevin James Shay (2008-11-12). "Executives looking to reap benefits from trade mission". Post-Newsweek Media, Inc.; The Gazette. Retrieved 2008-11-18. Text " 9030 Comprint Court " ignored (help); Unknown parameter
|month=ignored (help); Unknown parameter
|Gaithersburg, MD 20877; main number=ignored (help)