User:Ck lostsword/Archive/Archive 1
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Started using Wikipedia as registered user - 27 February 2005, although made some minor alterations before then.
- The most important part of my name - Ck_lostsword - is the Lostsword part - so complicated a story that even I am not sure of the details.
My Wikipedia Career
- First edit: 18:26, 27 December 2005 - Plasma lamp typo
- First deletion discussion: 18:43, 12 January 2006 - Television series that include time travel (Supported Keep/Keep won)
- First created page: 12:25, 15 January 2006 - George Ratcliffe Woodward
- First Talk discussion started: 21:34, 15 January 2006 - ID in pop culture
- First edited other user's page: 16:59, 16 January 2006 - Kareeser
- First Welcome: 18:18, 2 February 2006 - Crash tested
- First Inclusion on Main Page: 4 February 2006 - Nominated the UN discussion of the Iranian nuclear program for inclusion in 'In the news' section.
- Important edits:
- Approx. Current Edits: 3000 (for full details, see here)
- Counter Vandalism Unit membership: 19:39, 18 January 2006
- Esperanza membership: 19:00, 21 January 2006
- Kindness Campaign membership: 11:14, 22 January 2006
- Barnstars awarded: 1
- Wikipedians for writing an encyclopedia membership: 20:13, 12 February 2006
Pages I have started
These IP addresses are intended for my use only.