The museum is open every day, 11am to 5pm, excluding Mondays, but including Bank Holiday Mondays.
- I made my first edit on Wikipedia on 1 March 2005
- on 10 August 2005, I created my first two articles: the Belfast Blitz and Series B Banknotes (Ireland).
Since then, I created:
- Mary Stanford
- Irish Oak : GA
- MV Kerlogue
- Rochdale & Prince of Wales
- Kingstown Lifeboat Disaster
- Charles Bewley
- Delia Murphy
- John Richardson Wigham
- Margaret Ball
- Otto Jaffe
- John Roach
- Peter Campbell (naval officer)
- Irish Mercantile Marine during World War II : GA
- Irish maritime events during World War II
- Cymric An Arklow schooner
- James Postlethwaite Another Arklow schooner
- Mary B Mitchell The most famous Arklow schooner
- Kenneth King (artist)
- Irish Willow
Sunday 8 May 2011
read  for the story of the original Lugnad.
This fifth century stone, in the shape of a boat's rudder,
marks the grave of Lugnad, helmsman to St Patrick.
I need to revisit: User:Lugnad/Admit | User:Lugnad/Cymric (schooner) | User:Lugnad/EditCounterOptIn.js | User:Lugnad/People | User:Lugnad/Sandbox | User:Lugnad/bewley | User:Lugnad/cil | User:Lugnad/icons | User:Lugnad/isl | User:Lugnad/maritime | User:Lugnad/naval commanders | User:Lugnad/people | User:Lugnad/sandbox | User:Lugnad/sandbox2 | User:Lugnad/timeline | User:Lugnad/vector.js