From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page is about the Wikipedia editor. For the nom-de-guerre, see Colonel Warden. For the aerial strategist, see John A. Warden III.
To build may have to be the slow and laborious task of years.
To destroy can be the thoughtless act of a single day.
Activities and history
- Action this day — pressing matters
- Catch of the day — articles rescued from deletion
- Conversations — my talk page, where I will usually respond directly
- Creations — articles which I created or rewrote
- Damned lies — by the numbers
- Decorations — medals and ribbons
- Glossary — my banter explained
- Inspections — articles inspected for goodness
- Inspiration — inspirational quotations
- Intelligence — informed sources
- It Ain't Half Hot Mum — entertainments by the concert party
- Legend — a storehouse for graphics
- Memoranda — links to the past
- Not active — accounts which seem to be inactive
- Patrols — noticeboards and pending items
- Testimonials — faint praise
- Work-in-progress — articles under construction
This template confirms that the user is familiar with Wikipedia policy on using multiple accounts and that this account will not be used for sock puppetry.
You may discuss this account at User talk:Andrew Davidson.
And the consequence was...
Wikipedia when printed: