From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Steamed shrimp, ready for consumption|
- I'm a generalist game programmer
- I have a particular interest in software and games industry-related articles, though less articles about games themselves and more everything around them (that is, the things I work with day-to-day) since these articles tend to have fewer editors. I also have some interest in space travel/exploration and astronomy-related articles and who knows what else.
- I still have administrator access somehow, so if you need help with something that requires that (moves, protects / unprotects, deletions), I'm here
Conflicts of interest
- LinkedIn: 
- I work for Torn Banner Studios
- I worked for Electronic Arts (EA Canada)
- I make all edits to games-related pages, or any page where a conflict of interest may exist, while logged in. I avoid editing any article with a possible COI unless I think the edits are completely non-controversial and non-promotional. If you feel that I've overstepped, please let me know.
- Wikipedia:Deletion Review
- Wikipedia:Manual of Style
- Wikipedia:Citing sources
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Pseudoscience/List of articles related to scientific skepticism
Articles, pages to help
- Was split from Scaleform Corporation
- Attempt to find any information at all to flesh this page out, since it now consists _solely_ of a summary section linking to the split Scaleform GFx
- Do something about the weird chronological layout?
- Portal:Game_development is only half-started at this point, might be able to help
- First-person shooter engine
- Not sure how Independent video game development and indie game are supposed to differ in scope, but right now they're overly similar
- CryEngine has a gigantic, scary feature list
- Game integrated development environment; neologism? Cross-over with game engine?
- Much of Category:Video_game_engines
- Game engine itself. Look at how long that refs warning has been on the top of it!
- FMOD and Wwise
Articles to create?
- Tabletop Simulator. Was previously AfD'd. There are definitely sources to establish its notability now.