User:Craigy144/June Honours 1917
Knights Grand Cross of the Order of the British Empire (G.B.E.)
- The Duke of Connaught and Strathearn
- The Viscount Gladstone
- The Lord Emmott
- The Lord Moulton
- The Lord Sydenham of Combe
- The Lord Strathclyde
- The Lord Cunliffe
- Arthur Stanley
- Sir Eric Geddes
- Sir Arthur Pearson, 1st Baronet
- Mr. Justice Sankey
- Alexander McDowell
- Robert Younger
Dames Grand Cross of the Order of the British Empire (G.B.E.)
Dames Commander of the Order of the British Empire (D.B.E.)
- The Marchioness of Londonderry
- The Marchioness of Dufferin and Ava
- The Baroness Byron
- Hon. Mrs Edith Lyttelton, War Refugees Committee
- Mrs. Lees, Ex-Mayor and Aldeman of the Borough Council of Oldham
Knights Commander of the Order of the British Empire (K.B.E.)
- Sir Ailwyn Edward Fellowes, K.C.V.O., Chairman of the Board of Agriculture Consultative Committee
- Donald Maclean, M.P., Chairman of the London Tribunal
- Hon. William Henry Goschen, Chairman of the King George V Hospital and Deputy Chairman of the Joint Finance Committee of the British Red Cross and the Order of St John of Jerusalem.
- Sir Richard Frederick Crawford, K.C.M.G., Commercial Advisor to His Brittanic Majesty's Embassy at Washington.
- Major Sir Thomas Bilbe Robinson, K.C.M.G., Agent-General of Queensland and Director of Meat Supplies for Allied Forces, Board of Trade.
- Sir Edward Tyas Cooke, Joint Director of the Official Press Bureau.
- Sir Thomas Munro, Director of Women's Wages Section, Ministry of Labour.
- Sir Douglas William Owen, Chairman of the Advisory Committee of the War Risks Insurance Office and Chairman of the Coal Exports Committee.
- Sir Vincent Litchfield Raven, Deputy Controller of the Admiralty
- Alan Anderson Esq., Controller of the Admiralty, lately Vice-Chairman of the Wheat Commission, Board of Trade.
- Herbert Austin Esq.
- Captain Charles Bathurst, M.P., lately Parliamentary Secretary at the Ministry of Food.
- Thomas Bell Esq., Deputy Controller for Dockyards and Shipping.
- George John Carter Esq.
- Dugald Clerk Esq., Member of the Panel of the Board of Invention and Research at the Admiralty, Member of the Ministry of Munitions Inventions Department and Member of the Trench Warfare Adivsory Panel.
- Charles John Cleland Esq., Acting Chairman of the Glasgow Local Committee on Naval and Military War Pensions.
- Brian Ibrican Cockayne Esq., Deputy Governor of the Bank of England.
- William Collingwood Esq., Chairman of the Co-operative Board of Management in Manchester and Chairman of the District Armaments Output Committee.
- Charles William Fielding Esq., Chairman of the Pyrites Sub-Committee of the Explosives Supply Department and Chairman of the Materials and Metals Economy Commitee at the Ministry of Munitions.
- John Ritchie Findlay Esq., Member of the Scottish Advisory Committee of the National Relief Fund.
- Charles Blair Gordon Esq., Representative of the Ministry of Munitions in the USA.
- Henry Percy Harris Esq. M.P., Chairman of the London War Pensions Committee.
- Alfred Edward Herbert Esq., Deputy Director-General in charge of the Machine Tool Division and Chairman of the Machine Tool Committee at the Ministry of Munitions.
- John Hunter Esq., Director of Factory Construction and Director of Iron and Steel Production at the Ministry of Munitions.
- John Hannell Irvin Esq., lately Adviser to the Board of Trade on Fish and Food Supplies.
- Cyril Jackson Esq., Vice-Chairman of the War Pensions Statutory Committee.
- Prof. Herbert S. Jackson, F.R.S., Chemical Adviser to the Optical Research Branch of the Ministry of Munitions.
- Robert Moselworth Kindersley Esq., Chairman of the National War Savings Committee.
- Leonard Wilkinson Llewelyn Esq., Director of Materials and Deputy Director-General if the Department of Munitions Supply.
- Lynden Macassey, Esq., K.C., Director of Shipyards Labour at the Ministry of Munitions.