Hi. The name's Crimsonraptor.
Note: I am busy. In addition to this I am also a billion wiks from Wikia, not including hectic daily life. As a result I may disappear for days on end. If you need urgent contact, go to my wiki, and leave a message on my talk page (I'm Styracosaurus Rider).
Not much to say about me, but if you really insist...
My main focus is paleontology and herpetoculture. I've got an extensive fossil collection and keep and breed a variety of reptiles and amphibians. I use the expertise and a bit of sleuthing to contribute to articles that need the help.
More about me here.
Pages to make?
- Sleepy Maggie (song)
- Prehistoric Times Magazine
- Delaware Valley Paleontological Society
- Big Brook, New Jersey
|The current WikiProject Dinosaurs collaboration article is Apatosaurus.
Last month's winner was: Sinosauropteryx.
Feel free to cast your vote for next month's article.
This is stuff I want to accomplish in the future.
- Work on all articles relating to herpetoculture.
- Expand and create any Gonocephalus/related agamids, especially Gonocephalus chamaeleontinus.
- Create and revamp Nephrurus articles.
- Improve all NJ fossil articles.
- Our coverage of paleoartists is disappointingly low. Need to start the task of making all those red links into shiny blue ones.
- Get AMNH photos!!!
- Put in a sourced paragraph about T-rex tails and speed
- Update Ammonite article to include diet study
- Need more refs for Parrisia---try njfossils.net?
- General improvement of rostral bone
- A new BBC news item shows that we can tell what mud conditions were present depending on the size of the animal that left the tracks---good for the Glen Rose Formation article?
Hold onto your butts...