|This user is a member of the
Association of Wikipedians Who Dislike Making Broad Judgments About the Worthiness of a General Category of Article, and Who Are in Favor of the Deletion of Some Particularly Bad Articles, but That Doesn't Mean They Are Deletionists
Est omnino difficile iudicare inclusionis meritum cuiusdam rei in encyclopædia cum ratio sciendi quid populi referat incerta sit, sed nihilominus aliquid encyclopædiam dedecet
It is generally difficult to judge the worthiness of a particular topic for inclusion in an encyclopedia considering that there is no certain way to know what interests people, but some topics nevertheless are not fit for an encyclopedia.
Hi, names Pat. I own a small company called CyclePat's Electric Motor Assisted Bikes. You may see me riding around on my "electric bicycle" or "power-assisted bicycle"(PAB). It is legally operable on road here in Ontario because it is registered as a "moped".
I contribute to the following Wikimedia projects:
- EN-Wikimedia Commons,
On Wikipedia I predominantly contribute to the transportation related articles. OC Transpo, Vehicle, Motorized bicycle. The same can be said about wikibooks with the "How-To" book I started called How To Ride The Bus. Currently I have created or am working on:
Unencyclopedia is a comical dictionary which in january 2007, I recently began editing under the same alias. I founded the new article Pork and beans (link here to unencyclopedia) and have add some jokes about Stephen Harper.
|Personality Disorder Test Results|
- My voting statistic on articles for deletion
- My selection of bicycle quotes
- Feel free to edit this page for capitalisation, factual accuracy, grammar, spelling, punctuation, membership updates, vandalism and wikification. A few people have already done this, so go on, it's a wiki! Thank You!
- My affiliations are: m:Association of Inclusionist Wikipedians
How to encode OGG files
from a CD using this winamp plug-in software from other media sources (such as .wav files of me singing) using BeSweet v1.4, BeSweetGUI v0.6b61, and most importantly The OggMachine v0.62. Also since I use windows vista I had to download msvbvm50.exe directly from Microsoft to run the GUI.
- Use Switch Sound File Converter Unlicensed Basic Free Version... convert the file... upload... and since I don't have to codec to listen to it on my computer, listen to it on Wikipedia's java thingy (
Though du life in general
- In life, and relationships, it's not always fair. You'll give more. You may become frustrated when people don't do what is necessary or what you expect of them. A philosophy that you should live by, which I must thank my neighbor for explaining, is to do what you believe is the best. Do what is right, even though it's more than your share of the work. In love and relationships you must give what is needed and, sometimes, this is more than what you would like to give. This is when youll realize that you are not only living to your fullest but also being the best you can be, which should, despite any frustrations of perhaps having to do extra work, make you a happy person!
Though du wiki
At Wikipedia, points of view (POV) are often essential to articles which treat controversial subjects. In The Globe and mail on February 20th 2006 at page A14 in the Section of Social Studies, sub-section A daily miscellany of Information, micheal Kesteron cited Harold Geneen in his Though du jour and stated:
- "The reliability of the person giving you the facts is as important as the facts themselves. Keep in mind that facts are seldom facts, but what people think are facts, heavily tinged with assumptions."
Hard facts are really rare. What we most commonly encounter are opinions from people (POV's). Inherently, because of this, most articles at wikipedia are full of POV's. An article which clearly, accurately, and fairly describes all the major points of view will, by definition, be in accordance with Wikipedia's official "Neutral Point of View" policy.
(In bold are those to whom I have awarded barnstars, italicised are Admins, green are Bureaucrats and