From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- I have been a basketball-related Wikipedia editor since 2010, having contributed for a year or so while unregistered before finally creating this account in November 2011. My current lifestyle allows me to consistency edit on a daily basis, having done so since 2013.
- For me, Wikipedia and Eurobasket.com go hand-in-hand. I am a long-time correspondent for the website's Oceania section and I regularly post news on Australian and New Zealand basketball transactions. While flattering, I have been incorrectly dubbed "the editor-in-chief for australiabasket.com".
- I credit User:Zagalejo for teaching me the ropes, especially with how to handle sports transactions. Sadly, his October 2013 "semi-retirement" left Wikipedia a lot worse off.
- I consider myself to be a stalwart Wikipedian. I hate edit warring and I will often back down and compromise. I do, however, have a block to my name after dealing with a troll at Jamal Crawford in May 2014. Solution: don't edit war, it's not worth it!
My basketball central
My areas of "expertise" here on Wikipedia:
- National Basketball Association
- NBA Development League
- Australian National Basketball League
- New Zealand National Basketball League
- State Basketball League (Western Australia)
- Queensland Basketball League
- Irish Premier League
My personal favourites for basketball news:
- NBA D-League
- Australian NBL
- New Zealand NBL
- WA SBL
My personal WP projects
- "Project New Zealand"