Primarily spelling and usage fixes during random surfing. IRL I've been an editor, so that's what I have to offer. I patrol recent changes for vandalism as a productive form of killing time. Every now and then I fixate for a time on a particular article which needs work, and thereby learn a lot, and virtually meet interesting people.
Sometimes the Boys from Boise are really sophisticated...sooner or later we all take our turn being Randy.
Really useful links:
- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- Wikipedia:Policy Library
- Wikipedia:Cite your sources
- Wikipedia:Conflict resolution
- Wikipedia:Neutral point of view
- Wikipedia:Boilerplate text
- Wikipedia:Articles for Deletion
- Wikipedia:Citation templates
- Wikipedia:Manual of Style
- Wikipedia:Template substitution: Templates for warning vandals
|The Rusty Plow award|
|Thank you for removing oh so much vandalism from the Amish article. I hereby award you the rusty plow.
30 August 2006
|This section does not cite any sources. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|This article does not cite any sources. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|