I often go around making and editing pages about old books, typography, politics, history, languages, and kinky sex — and the intersections of these topics. I also know the IPA and phonetics well, and fix bad pronunciation transcriptions when I see them.
Articles I’ve created or contributed much to
Seems to be customary to have a section like this.
- Berlin Bruisers
- John W. Cowan
- Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015 (when it was still just a bill)
- Dictionary of Love
- An Essay on Typography
- Green's Dictionary of Slang (conflict of interest disclosed)
- Historical dictionary
- Lauri Love
- Suburban Souls
- United States v. Swartz (deleted, only to be recreated again after Swartz's death)
Translated from German:
- Absentive aspect
- Deutsches Fremdwörterbuch
- Johannes Sass
- Peter Wexler
- Wir sind die Eingeborenen von Trizonesien
Significantly contributed to:
|Search user languages|
See the Babel box to the right.
I also used to be able to speak passable French, and more recently could still read it quite well, but it's now been too long since I learned, with too much German crammed into my head since then.