|Astronomy articles by quality and importance
|WikiWork factors (?)
||Ω = 5.26
- SandSsandwich I think astronomy is epic, and it always makes me feel better when I learn more about it.
- Exoplanet Expert (talk) I just love science (especially astronomy), and my articles focus on exoplanets.
- Stefanpw (talk) Undergraduate with a passion for science and astronomy, 3D artist and YouTube educator
- DeliriousMint (talk) Astronomy enthusiast and hoping to become an Astronomer when I come of age.
- 7Sidz (talk) Astronomy enthusiast and an Amateur Astronomer
- Aldaron (talk) 5:42, 30 April 2009 (UTC) Exoplanets and astrobiology.
- ArtifexMayhem Image processing.
- ASHill (talk) 02:32, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
- AstroCog Astronomer and science educator
- Astroknowlage02 7 November 2014 New to Wikipedia, love astronomy, happy to make small edits.
- Autarch Autarch (talk) 22:41, 6 January 2009 (UTC)
- Basalisk Total amateur with little expertise in anything but a love of the stars.
- Bedard, A A (talk) Amateur Astro Photometrist since 2008, AAVSO BDQ.
- Benison P Baby (talk · contribs)- Astronomical researcher with over 13 years of experience...
- Bhootrina (talk) 15:13, 6 November 2014 (UTC)love astronomy willing to help
- Braincricket Took some astrophysics and cosmology courses in college.
- Carbon6 Long-time astronomy fanatic, also took college courses on astrophysics.
- Carlossuarez46 (talk) 21:48, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- Catwilsonaz (talk) 03:53, 26 June 2018 (UTC)
- Chamith (talk) 08:14, 1 May 2015 (UTC) - Interested in learning about mysteries of the universe and pursuing astronomy as a hobby.
- Charlesvvvv (talk) Interested in Planets and Constellations
- ChiZeroOne (talk) 21:03, 12 September 2010 (UTC)
- User:CielProfond (talk) Ciel profond means Deep Sky in French; it's my favorite part of astronomy, but I also like planetary observation, and will be glad to help in any way
- Codrin.B (talk) 17:42, 21 February 2015 (UTC) Exoplanets but not only
- Commissaress (talk) 22:08, 26 February 2016 (UTC) - Mainly interested in stars and cosmology, and happy to help with copyediting etc.
- --Corhen (talk) 18:23, 2 June 2010 (UTC) New to astronomy, but plan to buy an 8" Dob
- Cosmo0 16:18, 23 September 2007 (UTC)
- CuriousMind01 16:18, 23 September 2007 (UTC) General interest
- Dan (talk) 02:39, 25 August 2009 (UTC) Telescope operator on Mauna Kea.
- DarthBotto - Astronomy aficionado with an interest in black holes and other natural anomalies.
- User:Davidkevin Layman w/o professional credentials, but have been doing extensive reading about astronomy since 1960.
- Dbenford (talk)NASA astrophysicist. Interested in people and projects related to astronomy.
- DiverDave (talk) interested in solar observatories.
- Drbogdan (talk · contribs) - Current interest in Planet Mars, Mars Science Laboratory, Gale Crater & related. Drbogdan (talk) 13:37, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
- --Edhu9 (talk) 13:03, 23 March 2011 (UTC) Student of Computer Sciences interested in Astronomy
- EngineerFromVega -Pursuing Astronomy as a hobby. TheEngineerAsk 03:17, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
- Evensteven (talk · contribs) 21:30, 01 April 2014 (UTC) - an interested dabbler with good undergrad-level science/math and good writing skills
- Exoplanetaryscience (talk · contribs) 11:41 December 13 2013 - Ameteur astronomer, I do work for galaxy zoo but am also interested in minor planets and such.
- --Extra 999 (Contact me + contribs) 16:52, 18 May 2010 (UTC)
- FeanorStar7--FeanorStar7 12:34, 6 July 2007 (UTC); will help where I can (mainly proofreading)
- Gaba (talk) - Physics PhD, working on astronomy related topics.
- Gamma Liz (talk) - Scientist, engineer, focusing on robotic science missions.
- Gap9551 Astrophysicist
- Gdfusion (talk) 00:05, 8 April 2013 (UTC)
- Geremia (talk) 19:31, 15 March 2008 (UTC)
- Gr8opinionater (talk) Fascinated by the universe in general, im an Amateur astronomer with my own telescope.
- Graeme Bartlett creating stubs on exciting new discoveries, and working with featured article review.
- Greengreengreenred (talk) 08:12, 24 November 2012 (UTC) - In love with astronomy
- Gronk_Oz (talk) Life-long amateur, mostly interested in contributing to articles on Australian astronomy and astronomers.
- i am. furhan. -
- Iamthecheese44 (talk · contribs) 17 December 2012 - aspiring astrophysicist.
- Italia2006 (talk · contribs) – Amateur astronomer with extreme interest in and devotion to the subject matter.
- Isaiasad2 (talk · contribs) Interested in Planets, Constellations, and Galaxies.
- IvoShandor 14:03, 13 March 2007 (UTC)
- Jdrewitt (talk) 16:59, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
- JeanLucMargot (talk · contribs) 04 Sep 2013 - Astronomy professor at UCLA.
- Jehochman Talk 16:04, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
- Jet123 10:43, 3 March 2007 (UTC)
- Jsaur (talk) 16:47, 25 June 2014 (UTC) I'll try to help when I can by cleaning up or fixing incorrect information.
- Keilana|Parlez ici 14:18, 30 May 2012 (UTC) I'm an amateur going for a Physics degree.
- Ketsuekigata (talk) 23:57, 23 June 2008 (UTC)
- Kevin Rutherford (talk) 02:20, 31 March 2009 (UTC), I take the class, so why not join the project
- L1A1 FAL - Interested in astronomy and wish to contribute where I can. Also revert vandalism and check/correct grammar/spelling.
- Madkayaker 02:43, 7 September 2007 (UTC) Willing to help wherever I can, am interested in astronomy
- Marasama / CarpD, starting to read AJ papers again and will update if I notice issues.
- CONTRIBUTIONS• MARK JHOMEL •MESSAGE ME I would like to be my idol, Dr. Carl S. Sagan.
- Marshallsumter (talk) 00:04, 7 October 2009 (UTC) I would like to have X-ray astronomy be the first science feature article of WikiProject Astronomy and help where I can.
- Marx01 (talk) 06:02, 24 June 2009 (UTC) I'm a huge fan of astronomy, and hope to actually make a career out of it!!!!!
- Mike Peel 23:48, 18 December 2006 (UTC)
- — Monolithica (talk) 06:54, 1 April 2018 (UTC)
- mikeu 19:04, 4 February 2007 (UTC) Also working on the astronomy learning project at wikiversity
- Mira Oubliette (talk · contribs) 04:13 5 August 2014 (UTC) - A life-long amateur astronomer, named after Mira by my parents. Interested in almost everything, especially stellar formation and multi-star systems. Had to do plenty of academic research in college, so I can add citations or create articles that are currently redlinked, as needed.
- Modest Genius talk I'm an astronomy postdoc working on optical/IR observations of the interstellar medium. I also have good background knowledge of galaxy evolution and basic stellar astrophysics.
- Mortense (talk · contribs) 13 January 2013 - amateur astronomer since 1976.
- User:Myrecovery/Template:Myrecovery ::Date : 2008-11-01
- N2e — especially interested in the Astrophysics subfield of Astronomy
- NealMcB 03:41, 9 April 2007 (UTC)
- Neonorange instrument: 12" LX200 ACF; Giant tripod on a pad; interests: Cosmology—Everett interpretation — (updated June 2015) 05:10 22 July 2014 (UTC)
- Nick Klose (tc) 15:11, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
- Ninney - My great ways to contribute would be by making minor edits/corrections to articles (e.g., typos, fixing links, adding references to new secondary sources)
- NuclearVacuum 22:16, 1 July 2008 (UTC): I am primarily working on extrasolar planets
- Olaf Davis | Talk Beginning PhD student interested in astronomy (of course) and also public outreach.
- OtterAM (talk) Mostly interested in star formation in the Milky Way
- Pax Verbum Amateur astronomer, copy editor, theology student, and all-around geek. Looking forward to helping out here and there.
- Pi.1415926535: Deity-level nerd
- Portnadler (talk · contribs) 10 November 2016 - Astronomy doctorate (many years ago). Main interest is mathematical and positional astronomy
- Primefac (talk · contribs) 02 October 2013 - Astrophysics undergrad, currently working on the Astronomical spectroscopy page
- Proxima Centauri 2 Please check my edits. I'm an amateur astronomer.
- Qxukhgiels (talk · contribs)
- Raddick 19:42, 9 August 2007 (UTC)
- Razorflame 15:10, 8 May 2008 (UTC) assessing articles
- Reatlas (talk · contribs)
- --Reyk (talk) 0:33, 11 Aprril 2010 (UTC)- I potter around.
- RichardMathews (talk) 23:16, 24 December 2010 (UTC) Amateur astronomer with a small amount of professional experience searching for asteroids with Gene Shoemaker, Glo Helin, and Bobby Bus
- Richard Nowell (talk) 12:12, 9 January 2010 (UTC) Involved in the online Astronomy project GalaxyZoo.org. Writing an article calle
- Rursus 19:33, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
- Sailsbystars (talk) 16:40, 26 December 2010 (UTC) senior PhD student. Areas of interest/expertise: Radio astronomy, multiple stars, planetary scienced 'Pea galaxy'.
- Samwalton9 (talk · contribs) Astrophysics undergrad - Got nice library access, will be focusing on updating articles I'm studying!
- Scapler (talk) 16:56, 7 June 2008 (UTC) expanding and categorizing articles
- Schuy B. (talk) 04:22, 17 December 2013 (UTC) - Currently taking the GCSE course, interested generally in deep-space objects and other mysterious bodies
- Shriram Amateur astronomer
- Sir Bachlava (talk · contribs) 30 April 2016 Astrophsyics/astronomy/theoretical physics enthusiast. Best with Theoretical Science and Quantum Mechanics phenomena explanations. Also good for proofreading.
- Sk8forether (talk) 19:57, 10 October 2014 (UTC) Avid astrophysics student, here to help!
- SkyFlubbler (talk · contribs) 07 Sep 2013 - High school student with knowledge in astronomy.
- Sleddog116 (talk) - Interested in cosmology and objects in the HUDF
- StringTheory11 (t • c)
- Sohebbasharat 16 Nov 2014. Doctor but an amateur astronomer. Can make small contributions.
- Suraj T
- --Syntheticalconnections (talk)(my contribs) 00:37, 23 June 2010 (UTC) (aka. atomic7732)
- User:Tatiraju.rishabh Astronomy is my hobby and i am gonna make it my profession.
- Tetra quark (talk) 20:51, 17 December 2014 (UTC) I'm a brazillian dude. 19 years old. I wish to improve science related articles and stuff. I might mess things up sometimes but relax, why take things so seriously.
- Thucydides411 Astronomy Grad student
- Tim LaDuca Just a layperson who loves science and has little respect for institutional education. (I educate myself).
- Tom.Reding (talk) 15:00, 14 March 2012 (UTC) - Beginning Astronomy PhD student interested in galaxy out to large-scale structure. I enjoy researching primary sources, adding missing information, standardization and consistency, and automation wherever (reasonably) possible.
- Traveler7 (talk) 20:58, 8 July 2012 (UTC) Amateur astronomy
- Trilobitealive (talk) 01:26, 22 November 2009 (UTC) Amateur telescope builder
- Verdana♥Bøld: All told, I understand the universe about as well as my kitty-cat does. My main interest is in what the Einstein metric tensor tells us about cosmology and the large-scale topology of the universe.
- WilliamKF 20:00, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
- WilyD 14:20, 7 June 2007 (UTC)
- Wwheaton (talk) 20:44, 16 March 2008 (UTC)
- JorisvS (talk · contribs) Have been a de facto member for a long time. Mostly Solar System stuff.
- Randomresearcher42 (talk · contribs) Astronomy enthusiast.
- JHSaturn (talk) Theoretical Astrophysics student, amateur astronomer
- AfroThundr3007730 (talk) Mostly a hobby.
- Deepdraft (talk) Amateur astronomer (certified), database researcher working with astronomical data
- Davidbuddy9 (talk) Exoplanet enthusiast. Works with exoplanet data from various databases for fun.
- Anna Frodesiak Spend winter on Earth. Have a summer home on NGC 4414. Anna Frodesiak (talk) 19:33, 3 October 2015 (UTC)
- Human3015 (talk · contribs) Interested in anything related to Astronomy
- 114BryanKurt (talk · contribs) I love Astronomy much and I want to contribute articles that are related in Astronomy.
- PhilipTerryGraham (talk · contribs) Willing to contribute to articles on spacecraft missions and their targets, along with general astronomy articles, any way I can. I mostly deal with article structure, design and images.
- Maranello Prime (talk · contribs) Astronomy enthusiast.
- Praemonitus (talk · contribs) astronomy boffin, among other things.
- OwenJiang (talk · contribs)
- D Eaketts (talk · contribs), Really enjoy Astronomy and willing to contribute to articles on Astronomy to extend Wikipedia's articles on the subject.
- Barnoldswick1 (talk · contribs)
- cepheid feline treat (meow!) enthusiast
- SpaceDude777 (talk · contribs) I create articles about astronomical objects.
- Iazyges (talk · contribs) I edit some of the lesser known, more theoretical stuff.
- Caelus5 (talk · contribs) I am an avid astronomy enthusiast and I mainly fix up minor errors and like making things readable and self consistent. I am still willing to help however I can wherever I can, but I'm the first to admit I'm not the most active of users.
- Nerd1a4i (talk · contribs) (talk) I'm interested in astronomy, physics, and computer coding. First article I've written for this project is Peter Jalowiczor.
- WolreChris (talk) 22:18, 18 September 2017 (UTC) I mostly edit and create pages about astronomical objects, often by translating existing German pages.
- Astronite (talk · contribs) 17 October 2017 Currently studying B.sc. majoring in Physics/Astrophysics. Interested more in the physics side of astronomy, but it's all interesting really. Planned contributions: minor edits and citations.
- Zefr (talk) Amateur astronomer
- Felix558 (talk) Interested in astronomy and contributor to this project. Currently creating missing pages for the NGC objects. 20:14, 28 November 2017 (UTC)
- ΤheQ Editor Talk? Coming back from a long wikibreak wishing to contribute once again. And yes, of course I'm interested in astronomy.
- The Young Skeptic Interested in astronomy and a new member.
- Davyani123 Love everything about astronomy!
- Path slopu (talk) 13:49, 20 March 2018 (UTC)
- Daniel Bamberger Doing follow up on Near Earth asteroids, interested in astronomy and the Solar System in particular. --Renerpho (talk) 06:08, 23 March 2018 (UTC)
- Rewind (talk) Love everything about anything not of this Earth 01:14, 27 March 2018 (UTC)
- DeliriousWolf (talk) 13:08, 21 April 2018 (UTC) Planning on studying astrophysics when I reach third level education, looking to help out in any way I can now.
- Nickrulercreator (talk · contribs) I've been into anything space for my whole life.
- CommanderOzEvolved (talk · contribs) I'm an enthusiast, and a fan of SpaceX.
- Wyrm127 (talk · contribs) I have a passion for astronomy.
- Psyluke (talk · contribs) Interested in Astronomy since 10 yo; now astrophysics graduate and expert on XMM-Newton data and time-domain analysis.
- Aerobird 21:41, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
- Akihironihongo (talk) 03:52, 8 January 2012 (UTC)
- Albertgenii12 (talk) 22:27, 18 November 2008
- ALK (Talk) 22:34, 9 August 2011 (UTC)
- Amazaing77 (talk · contribs)
- Amazing Rocket Pudding. (talk) 00:33, 24 November 2012 (UTC) - interested in aynthing space related.
- anastronomer Interested in the natural world.
- Anderson (talk · contribs) 22 July 2013 - Member of the Southland Astronomical Society. I have excellent knowledge Of Astronomy, And i will mainly look after Astronomy articles.
- AnneEdmunds Astronomer and teacher.
- User:Annemid High-school science teacher with a passion for astronomy, and wikipedia is the best resource out there for astronomy. I want to help make it even better!
- Anonymous Dissident 15:31 19 January 2007 (UTC) Interested in astronomy, here to help!
- Antarctic-adventurer University level Astrophysics, interested in stars and extra-solar planets
- Anthony Rushton I study high energy astrophysics and radio astronomy 11:23, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- Anti-Quasar - Mathematical Physics, Astrophysics. The Development of the Mathematical Methods for application to problems in the Physics, Space and Motion.
- Arlen22 (talk) 14:11, 24 June 2009 (UTC) I have a small retractor on an Equatorial mount.
- AstroChemist (talk · contribs) 24 June 2013 Environmental Chemistry undergrad. I take full advantage of being a student; I regularly read scholarly papers on Astronomy.
- Astrojon (talk) 11:21, 17 April 2009 (UTC) Former astronomer, now a medic, but would like to see articles well-kept
- User:Astrozot - Astronomical researcher (with ~80 refereed publications, H-index 25)
- AtheWeatherman (talk) 08:41, 28 May 2008 (UTC). Loads of stuff on Astronomy. Hope I can help.
- B00P (talk) 23:54, 24 January 2009 (UTC) On Objects & Constellations already
- Bonzo went to Bitburg (talk) 12:02, 5 January 2010 (UTC) Interesting subject, high encyclopedic value - happy to help out where I can!
- Branson03 21:48, 21 February 2007 (UTC)
- BSVulturis (talk · contribs) 15 May 2013 - Stellar spectroscopist. Can't understand why I didn't add myself here years ago.
- Cam (complaints/Discussion) 04:24, 10 March 2008 (UTC)
- Careless Torque (talk · contribs) 02 October 2013 - Astrophysics undergrad, currently working on Seyfert galaxies articles
- Carl-PG74 (talk · contribs) 23 April 2013 - Keen interest in comets and heliophysics as well as general astronomy.
- Claudio Asaro (talk)
- Clh28800 Chris H 23:37, 22 April 2007 (UTC)
- CoMePrAdZ (talk) 16:37, 30 August 2010 (UTC)
- Coolgyingman (talk) 15:32, 4 April 2008 (UTC)
- Cryptod i really like astronomy
- User:DanielWent Masters degree in Astrophysics and PhD (in progress) in magnetospheric dynamics.
- Dan Tromedlov January, 26th, 2010
- Dark dude (talk) 02:53, 23 July 2009 (UTC) Computer scientist interested in astronomy/astrophysics. Hope I can contribute to the project in some way!
- Derild4921☼ 14:15, 6 July 2010 (UTC)
- DMeyering 14:02, 18 August 2007 (UTC)
- Dr. Submillimeter 19:11, 8 September 2006 (UTC)
- EFBell Lifelong astronomy enthusiast
- User:EPharaoh Software developer and astronomy enthusiast.
- Evan Keane Astrophysicist.
- Exodio 14:49, 27 August 2006 (UTC)
- User:Fact-of-the-matter (talk) I'm good at reasearch.
- Fire 55 (talk) 02:46, 22 July 2009 (UTC) I'm a University student studying physics and astronomy.
- Friendly ant
- friendlystar (talk) 15:35, 30 July 2008 (UTC) Mostly dealing with astronomical images
- GhostTrain 23:31, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
- Goutham787 08:44, 14 June 2007 (UTC)
- GalacticExplorer 18:48, 29 June 2007 (UTC)
- Georgestrieby (talk) 30 August 2016
- Ginogrz (talk) 06:58, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
- Greg Woodhouse 20:53, 21 March 2007 (UTC)
- HomemadeFusion Amateur Astronomer
- Hope Chen Glad to be here (Harvard-Smithsonian CfA) 01:06, 16 May 2014 (UTC)
- HunterTruth 20:40, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
- Icez 19:33, 6 February 2007 (UTC)
- Imzogelmo (talk) 21:11, 8 September 2009 (UTC) Tidying up where I can.
- IndianFace (talk · contribs) 02 October 2013
- User:Intro96 6:48 1 December (UTC) Intrested in astronomy . Would be happy to contribute to this project.
- Jaxcp3 - Astronautical engineer and amateur astronomer. Interested in orbital/celestial mechanics
- Jayhawke (talk) 01:33, 29 May 2009 (UTC) I guess I'll do whatever strikes my fancy!
- Jepetto armature extraodinaire!
- Jjnishiyama (talk) 04:42, 10 January 2009 (UTC) Amateur observer - primarily in the radio spectrum.
- Jose A. Fadul I was a Science Education Specialist; I am an amateur astronomer who once in a while shares with others my telescopes, some of which I myself constructed. I also have photographs of the moon, the planets visible to the naked eye, star clusters, some recent comets, sunspots, and solar and lunar eclipses.
- JoshuaKuo (talk) 11:04, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
- Keflavich PhD student studying massive star formation
- User:Keri Marie Davis love astronomy and everything about it
- KingMunch mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm stars
- kristaoz — In love with the stars since I was a little girl, mostly interested in black holes and galaxies
- Kushan I.A.K.J (talk) 09:53, 26 November 2007 (UTC)
- KydonShadow - College student majoring in astronomy. I plan on updating the stub classes, hopefully getting them to start class or higher. I also would like to help with some of the larger articles, if possible.
- LaughingReaper (talk) 21:54, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
- LinRhys August 2014. Amateur astronomy. Here to help!
- MakeSense64 Astronomy lover.
- Micasta (talk) 11:26, 28 February 2009 (UTC) I don't do stargazing, but I sure would love to contribute to theoretical side of astronomy.
- Miraculousrandomness 20:31, 17 January 2007 (UTC)
- User:Moneya I LOVE ASTRONOMYMoneya (talk) 20:17, 30 April 2011 (UTC)
- Mwheatley1990 Amateur Astronomer
- Neffyring I',m very interested in astronomy. Hope my knowledge helps.
- Nojika 04:07, 23 September 2007 (UTC)
- Oldfield 10:00, 6 Febrary 2007 (UTC)
- Oth (talk) 17:13, 4 March 2008 (UTC)
- Orcahuman (talk) 03:30, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
- Paul Bedson Amateur Astronomer
- Pico del Teide (talk) member of the British Astronomical Association.
- Pinilopi2 - I think that all the humankind's need to explore, grow, learn, and excel beyond what can be felt, touched, seen, etc...; the need to belong to something greater than what we can observe.Thats why Im' interested in Astronomy
- Piper2000ca (talk) 20:45, 2 April 2011 (UTC) Amateur Astronomer - I have a particular fondness for exoplanets and brown dwarfs
- PirtleShell (talk · contribs) 14 Mat 2013 - Physics undergrad. Astrophysics researcher.
- Poison the Well 04:22, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
- PoizonMyst (talk) Wikifairy who loves astronomy.
- Pookeo9 I love everything about Astronomy, been my hobby since I was 7 and got the pleasure to witness a couple of lunar eclipses.--Pookeo9
- Pradeep (talk) Working in articles related to Indian astronomy and space.
- Pulsar 14:44, 17 April 2007 (UTC)
- Puzl bustr (talk) 19:43, 8 November 2009 (UTC) interested in astronomy and astrophysics
- --Pyroneutron (talk) 16:35, 15 March 2014 (UTC)
- Raydekk (talk) 18:05, 26 January 2009 (UTC) I'm working on a 3D map of the Milky Way, the Orion Arm with the possibility of viewing all known stars and planets (of certain catalogs).
- Retiono Virginian 15:54, 22 April 2007 (UTC). Love space and the universe.
- Rhanabanana (talk · contribs) Astrophysics Undergraduate.
- RickV88 - Studying Astrophysics at University.
- Riley0143 (talk · contribs) 14 May 2013 - I love astronomy. Over 8 years of experience in amateur astronomy, currently 14. Reasonable knowledge of astrophysics.
- RJH (talk)—Lifetime astronomy enthusiast.
- Rwboa22 21:19, 21 March 2007 (UTC)
- Sapphire Flame (talk) 16:24, 9 May 2008 (UTC) Willing to help however I can.
- sash424 (talk · contribs) 11 June 2013 Aerospace Undergraduate. Interested in Astronomy, physics, spaceflight etc.,
- Sehmeet singh Talk 10:08, 12 August 2011 (UTC) latest dicoveries in astronomy
- User:Shreyas Bharadwaj Astronomer
- Sjenauvodi (talk) Research
- Some Old Man (talk) I am just Some Old Man who likes his cane, rocking chair, and rational thought.
- User:Soumit ban - Really astronomy is too much exciting
- Spencer.mccormick (talk) 22:05, 31 December 2012 (UTC) - Intrested in space
- Starstriker7 (talk) As if my name didn't already give it away. Lol.
- Stebbins 19:25, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
- --Stellallegra (talk) 18:39, 10 May 2010 (UTC)- Astrophysicist, traveller and cats-lover. I am working on galaxy clusters and cosmology.
- Stratt3000 (talk) 19:52, 6 October 2009 (UTC) - Hope to help!
- SVBurger(talk) 22:04 2012-04-16, MS in astrophysics specializing in dark energy
- Terry0051 (talk) ...researching topics in history of astronomy
- Tfr000 (talk) 20:30, 12 March 2012 (UTC) - Specialties are celestial mechanics and ephemerides.
- Thor Dockweiler (talk) 02:00, 19 September 2008 (UTC); astronomer.
- --TitanOne (talk) 17:28, 11 February 2010 (UTC) Added several new Exoplanets and some are ready for DYK.
- --T'Shael MindMeld 04:44, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
- Vegasbri (talk) 17:25, 25 November 2008 (UTC) Astronomy major in college; amateur observer now. :)
- Vuerqex (talk) 03:37, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
- Wer900 (talk) - lay person, but I have a specialty in extrasolar planets and their systems
- User:Will Gladstone
- Zaryn (talk · contribs) Undergrad working in a planetarium. Can copy-edit but can't really do technical bits.
- Royalmate3 (talk · contribs) Astrophysics and Theology major; Mormon apologist. Minoring in History at Yale University
- Bayoustarwatch (talk · contribs) Amateur astronomer
- Monochrome Monitor (talk · contribs) Interested in astronomy and astrophysics. Want to add astronomical objects, particularly those covered on other language wikipedias.
- Kylethelegobuilder (talk · contribs) High School Student studying astronomy and astrophysics. Here to proofread and correct spelling and grammatical mistakes.
- Brianhass (talk · contribs) BS in physics. I'm generally interested in astronomy but am particularly interested in extrasolar planets, cosmology, and astrophysics.
- CuriousMind01 (talk · contribs) general interest
- LightandDark2000 (talk) 07:49, 18 April 2017 (UTC) I've had a long-standing interest in the subject. I'm also fascinated by astronomical objects and galaxies.
- Firstclass306 (talk · contribs) general interest
- HeathIsling (talk · contribs) 23:11 12 May 2017 (UTC). Amateur astronomer. Interested in a diverse range of topics.
- Lylahearts (talk · contribs) 8:41 14 May 2017 (UTC) I'm an amateur astronomer and I want to learn more and to proofread articles and grammar.
- Paintspot (talk · contribs) Amateur astronomer with a love for minor planets! (talk) 13:45, 8 February 2018 (UTC)
- AdrianWikiEditor (talk · contribs) I love anything astronomy. Planets, galaxies, stars. You name it, I love it. 6:23, October 6 2018 (UTC)
Pages Requesting Attention