Please click here to leave me a new message.
But don't take my word for it. Listen to what others have to say:
- "you're an idiot" —User:126.96.36.199
- "you = wanker" —User:Pʰil
- "fuck off you stupid little fuckhead" —User:188.8.131.52
- "LEARN TO EAT SHIT, AND STOP FKKKKIN WITH MY DEFACEMENTS, COCKBITE" —User:184.108.40.206
My most extensive work has been on Dennis Miller, Paraconsistent logic, and Sledge Hammer! Other articles on which I've spent a fair amount of time and effort are Counterfactual conditional, Deontic logic, Godflesh, List of bands named after places, Logical consequence, Mullet (haircut), Ontology (computer science), Quasi-quotation, and Slingshot argument.
See also: Bizarro Dbtfz.
A totally awesome list created by Yours Truly that was deleted by a bunch of meanies who dismissed it as "listcruft" but is nevertheless preserved here for the eternal enjoyment of all (please feel free to add to it if you can think of any good ones I missed)
List of bands with repetitive names
The AAA-list (for purists)
- Danger Danger
- Duran Duran
- The Go-Go's
- The Go-Go's (1960s)
- Me Me Me
- Mr. Mister
- Ruth Ruth
- Talk Talk
- The The
- Wet Wet Wet
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- The Yo-Yos
- City City City
- Die Die Die
Articles I started
substantial contributions (non-stubs) in bold
Alan Ross Anderson | Alan Spencer | Alasdair Urquhart | Association for Symbolic Logic | Bennett Miller | David Makinson | Doodletown Pipers | Dov Gabbay | Epistemic logic | Gary Walkow | Graham Priest | Harrison Page | Idaho (band) | Impossible world | Jean-Yves Béziau | Journal of Philosophy | Kit Fine | Leatherface (band) | List of bands named after places | List of philosophy journals | Logical consequence | Logical constant | Mark Gardener | Markov logic network | Multiple-conclusion logic | Neil Tennant (philosopher) | Owner of a Lonely Heart | Penelope Maddy | Quasi-quotation | Richard Jeffrey | Robert Hampson | Robert Stalnaker | Ruth Ruth | Sing-Sing (band) | Slingshot argument | Stanisław Jaśkowski | Starting pistol | Stephen Neale | Stewart Shapiro | Talk Show (band) | Torture Killer | Universal logic | University of Neuchâtel | Wa Wa Nee
Articles to which I've made non-trivial contributions
substantial contributions in bold
Caitlin Flanagan | Cannibal Corpse | Counterfactual conditional | Degradation Trip Volumes 1 & 2 | Dennis Miller | Deontic logic | Dialetheism | Elle Macpherson | George Fisher (musician) | Godflesh | Know-it-all | Logical equivalence | London (band) | Markov network | Michael Medved | Mullet (haircut) | Nitzer Ebb | Nonfirstorderizability | Ontology (computer science) | Paraconsistent logic | Philosophical logic | Philosophy of logic | Principle of explosion | Pure (Godflesh album) | Richard Sylvan | Six Feet Under (band) | Sledge Hammer! | Tautology (logic)
Articles I helped rescue from the brink of deletion
- ColenFace, you seem to have a real chip on your shoulder about this guy. What's the matter, did he beat you out for the part of the Old Spice sailor? ; ) dbtfztalk 21:12, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
- I was a real champ, on top of my game. Everything was going for me the world was my oyster. Audition time for role as the Old Spice sailor the only part I ever wanted. I put my whole heart and soul into that audition and would have gotten it too if John Bennet Perry hadn't walked in and taken it from me. I'll admit it his physic, his charm, his aroma, he had it all. He's better than me I knew that anybody knew that. When I saw his article up for deletion I thought it was too good to be true, the ultimate revenge. But now it's looking like John Bennet Perry has defeated me once again. This should have been my article and the great Mathew Perry son of the great John Bennet Perry should have been Mathew ColenFace son of the great Colenface. My life is in shambles. And I owe it all to John Bennet Perry. John Bennet Perry 2 : ColenFace 0.ColenFace 11:49, 17 February 2006 (UTC)
A black and yellow argiope
AfD | AfD in 3 | BJAODN | Citation templates | Cleanup templates | Construction zone | Formula help | Glossary | Guide to layout | How to edit a page | Manual of Style | Manual of Style (Math) | Popups | Reference desk | User talk templates | Village pump | Web colors
Policies, wikiculture, &c.
- Don't panic.
- Don't get wraped up in shelf-pitty.
- All I really need to know I learned in Wikipedia:List of policies.
- Discuss, don't argue. As the saying goes, arguing on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics: even if you win, you're still a retard.
- Thesis, antithesis, synthesis:
- In time of need call on the editor's creed:
- Thesis, antithesis, synthesis!
- If you think what you read should be NPOV-ed,
- Thesis, antithesis, synthesis!
- So plant a good seed
- And do a good deed
- And don't ever stop until all have agreed
- And then they will call you a real Wikiped-
- Geogre's Law: A law attributed to User:Geogre and most frequently referred to in Articles for deletion. Paraphrased, the law states that there exists a strong correlation between the lack of proper capitalization of a person's name in the title of a biographical article, and the failure of the subject of that article to satisfy the criteria for inclusion of biographies.
Top 5 article names
- Evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet
- Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Hellbound, Flesh-Eating Subhumanoid Zombified Living Dead, Part 3
- Captain Underpants and the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies from Outer Space (and the Subsequent Assault of the Equally Evil Lunchroom Zombie Nerds)
Some favorite quotes
Western religions tend to imagine God as either a burning bush or Wilford Brimley with a beard and dreadlocks. In the East, you get a little more leeway: one god is a bare-breasted woman with six arms, another is a man with the head of an elephant. There is no doubt in my mind as to who had the better weed.
— Dennis Miller, The Rant Zone
The greatest effrontery in serving up sheer nonsense, in scrabbling together senseless and maddening webs of words, such as had previously been heard only in madhouses, finally appeared in Hegel. It became the instrument of the most ponderous and general mystification that has ever existed, with a result that will seem incredible to posterity, and be a lasting monument to German stupidity.
- A slight exaggeration. The last time I checked, it was over 5K, with over 3K in the main namespace.
Free media repository
Wiki software development
Wikimedia project coordination
Free textbooks and manuals
Free knowledge base
Collection of quotations
Directory of species
Free learning materials and activities
Free travel guide
Dictionary and thesaurus