I live in France, accross the border from Geneva, Switzerland. I am a Wikipedia fan: a truly global community sharing its knowledge - a dream come true for an old-timer like me. Although I have my own biases on many issues, I am trying to tame them and be as objective as possible - not an easy thing. I am quite eclectic and I can cover a variety of topics, although my main areas of interest are public health, computer science and the visual arts.
Being a Wikipedia editor is something that has a significant learning curve, but the reward is huge: what I have learnt and am still in the process of learning has substantial repercussions on other aspects of my intellectual life, way beyond my activity as Wikipedia editor.
--Dessources 12:32, 29 July 2007 (UTC)
Links to key contributions
- Introduced FCTC definition of passive smoking with four key references
- Discussion: "Scientific evidence shows that exposure to secondhand tobacco smoke causes death, disease and disability"
- Discussion: "Note on the World Health Organization Report 'Controversy'"
- Discussion: "Notes about the 'controversy' surrounding the WHO/IARC study"
- Note on the WHO inquiry report
- Discussion: "Denialism and passive smoking"
Macro (computer science)
- Dave's template filler
- External links search tool
- Journals Cited