|Search user languages|
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Diego_Dabrio.
Hello, I am 35 years old and I live in Madrid, Spain. I am a pharmacist.
My interest in Wikipedia are very varied, but I specially like aeronautics, science in general and wandering around filling my head with interesting (although usually useless) information.
I am really interested in 360x180 panoramas, photography and 3D design. I am working quite hard in my new enterprise http://360vision.es
I am currently setting up an on-line pharmacy, http://farmaciainfantas.es/
- Last paragraph of "Uses of Sublimation", relating sublimation, lyophilization, and some everyday products.
- Blohm & Voss BV 142, an article that I translated from the german Wikipedia about a rare aircraft.
- Blohm & Voss BV 40, just the technical data and the picture.
- Blohm & Voss BV 246, an article that I translated from the german Wikipedia (and which I after expanded researching on the Internet) about another aircraft, this time a curious glider-bomber.
- Arado Ar 66, a trainer and night bomber biplane in WWII.
- Argus As 10, the 8-cylinder, inverted "V", piston engine which powered some german WWII small training and reconnaissance aircraft, like the Arado Ar 66, the Focke-Wulf Fw 56 Stösser and the famous Fieseler Fi 156 Storch.
- Fieseler Fi 156 Storch, just the second picture of this airplane, showing its engine beside it.
- Hispano Aviacion Ha 1112, another plane, this time a Spanish version of the Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-2.
- Slats. In this article about an aerodynamic device that allows aircraft to reach higher angle of attack without stalling, I have extended the text relating to slats on Fieseler Fi 156 Storch, which were very famous. And I have linked to an illustrative picture.
- Farman F.222. I uploaded the picture of this french plane.
- Farman. I created a short page for this aircraft manufacturers in order to locate my next article.
- Farman F 402. I created this article about a french airplane which served in the Spanish Civil War in both sides.
- Hispano Aviacion. I wrote this short article about a Spanish aircraft factory in order to explain the origin of Hispano Aviacion Ha 1112
- La Cierva C-6. I created this article about a spanish autogyro prototype designed and built by Juan de la Cierva, a spanish inventor and angineer who lived in the early twentieth century.
- Le Rhône 9J a rotary engine used on many small, old aircraft, such as the La Cierva C-6 autogyro, the Sopwith Camel and the Avro 504.
- I uploaded a picture of a Caudron G.3 and some data to this 1910s/1920s French plane's article.
- I uploaded some pictures of the only existing Aerotécnica AC-14 helicopter, displayed in "Museo del Aire" museum, in Spain.
- I also uploaded a few pictures of the Aerotécnica AC-12 helicopter.