02:17, Thursday, February 20, 2020
Wikipedia now has881,973
All my pictures were taken by me with a Canon PowerShot S400 (4 Mega Pixels).
- I am mainly on the Commons so if you need help with anything please ask me on my Commons talk page.
- Featured picture on Wikipedia: Featured picture candidates
- Featured picture on Commons: Featured picture candidates
- Quality images on Commons: Quality images candidates
My featured pictures (On any Wiki)
My Quality Images
Best New Photo
Some great things to know in Photography
How to Make a
- High Dynamic Range Image or a Panorama
||The Photographer's Barnstar
For your great photos. Rhanyeia 16:36, 4 September 2007 (UTC)
||The Original Barnstar
|I hereby award you the Original Barnstar for your efforts to beautify the planet via your photographic contributions to Wikipedia and Wikimedia Commons. — Jeff G. (talk|contribs) 03:05, 29 July 2007 (UTC)
What is a Digon?
A digon is a degenerate polygon or shape that has two sides. It is impossible to make on a flat surface, called a plane because the sides would be the same, but possible to make on a sphere. It can be made by picking two places on a circle and connecting them. If the places are opposite each other, the digon is called a regular digon.