"...the delight and pride of Aulë is in the deed of making, and in the thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work".
The Silmarillion, "Ainulindalë - The Music of the Ainur".
Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish...
|To Done List|
|Created template: Template:Dalek stage plays 19 May 2009|
|Created template: Template:Dalek novels 01 July 2009|
|Created list: Dalek comic strips, illustrated annuals and graphic novels 31 July 2010|
|Created article: Richard E. Jennings 11 November 2010|
|Created article: The Trial of Davros 31 December 2010|
|Numerous edits: Dalek variants September 2008 - January 2013|
- Wikipedia: Manual of Style
- Wikipedia: Manual of Style/Writing about fiction
- Tony1's Beginners' guide to the Manual of Style
- Wikipedia: Article development
- Wikipedia: Etiquette
- Wikipedia: What Wikipedia is not
- Wikipedia: Be bold
- Wikipedia: Citing sources
- Wikipedia: Citation templates
- Wikipedia: List of colors