Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I'm DragonflySixtyseven. I'm not a dragonfly. I was not born in 1967.
- I'm an administrator.
- I've created many new articles.
- I spent some time working on proposed guidelines for our 'in popular culture' sections so they'd be less of an embarrassment.
- I did not write this poem, but the author released it under a Wikipedia-compatible license.
- If I did something you disagree with, there was probably a reason. Being rude or hostile never helps.
- Remember, Wikipedia is not just a collaborative encyclopedia, but a collaborative encyclopedia. Being able to work with others is a requisite. To this end, I have written some allegories which I hope you will find entertaining.
- "my friend, you should not say with such high zest / to children who'd write history so tricky / the new lie: Dulce et Decorum est / pro patria wiki." -- me, after Wilfred Owen.
- Writing a Wikipedia article about the company you co-founded is like stabbing yourself with a fork. You're allowed to do it, but it'll be messier than you expect, and more painful. I don't recommend it.
- Oh dear, there's so much maintenance to do.
- Leave me a message if you want. Or don't. You can also e-mail me, but I will respond on your user talk page (or I'll get someone else to do it for me): I don't e-mail people from Wikipedia, whether or not you give me your e-mail address.
- Do not leave messages for me here. If you leave a message on my talk page, I'm automatically notified that there's a new message for me -- but this page is not my talk page, and I don't check it as regularly as you might expect.