An interstellar journey through Wikipedia. Full of real skills, tips, tools, tricks, helpers, sources, rewards, and support. Start the Adventure!
- Expectations and norms of the Wikipedia community
- Wikipedia:Simplified ruleset
- The Teahouse: to ask your first basic questions about contributing to Wikipedia
- Wikipedia:Help desk: for technical questions about using Wikipedia (how to edit, images, categories etc.)
- WP:Village pump: for questions about Wikipedia policies, guidelines or operations
- WP:Reference desk: for questions about subjects other than Wikipedia (including topics covered in the articles contained therein)
- WP:Administrators' noticeboard: to report a problem (vandalism, etc.)
- Question help: to find out more about where to ask questions or make comments on Wikipedia
- Help:Cheatsheet: examples of basic formatting that are used most often when editing
- Help:Contents/Directory: all of the help pages. Everything.
- (except the Wikipedia:List of cabals because They™ don't want you to know! Bwahaha!) ;-D
- Or if you are looking for a department, but don't know what it is called, try the Wikipedia:Department directory.
- WP:Dispute resolution: resolve disputes or potential conflicts
- Wikipedia:Starting an article: guide and tips for creating new articles
- Sixty ways to help new editors - Wikimedia Blog (from discussion @ Wikimania 2014)
- Help:Using the Wayback Machine: to recover some lost, moved or deleted pages on the Web (helpful for dead links).
- Wikipedia:User page design center
- From the editor: Change the world
- News and notes: Wikimanía 2015 in the books; Lightbreather ArbCom case
- Wikimanía report: Wikimanía 2015 report, part 1, the plenaries
- Traffic report: The Nerds, They Are A-Changin'
- WikiProject report: Some more politics
- Featured content: The sleep of reason produces monsters
- Gallery: "One small step..."
- Technology report: Tech news in brief
With its own link at the top of every page, your user page is as accessible as Wikipedia's Main Page. Because of this, it is your customizable Wikipedia navigation hub. Just place your favorite Wikipedia and external reference links on your user page, and you can access them instantly anytime you want from anywhere on Wikipedia.
For more ideas on how to customize your user page, see Wikipedia's User Page Design Center. There's also a help department there too.
- Server Admin Log (wikitech.wikimedia.org)
- Current status Wikimedia Foundation - Core services (status.wikimedia.org)
- WMF Status Dashboards - perf mon (gdash.wikimedia.org)
- Wikitech (wikitech.wikimedia.org)
- Special:Version: shows the version of the software the site is currently running, and a listing of extensions installed
Quotations related to J. R. "Bob" Dobbs at Wikiquote
Works related to Anarchism at Wikisource
Media related to Mass Surveillance at Wikimedia Commons
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Indigenous peoples of the Americas.|
Video commented out because table breaks mobile app.