- Continue editing gold digging
- Continue adding sources for Captains of the Sands and pt:Capitães da Areia
- Improve History of Pernambuco and pt:História de Pernambuco
- 1) Research how the relative importance of Pernambuco in Brazil, migration from Pernambuco to São Paulo/Minas Gerais were affected by:
- (a) coffee plantations,
- (b) gold rush (Minas Gerais)
- Note:it's Perhaps then it would be proper to comment on how it was exactly as ownership of the spice route to India was lost to the English that the Portuguese got interested in colonizing Brazil
- 2) a bit of research into the "first contact" with the indians and jesuit missions in Pernambuco
- Participate over at Wikipedia:Good article nominations
- Include mention of "argumentum in utramque partem" (defending both sides of an argument) somewhere in wikipedia. Maybe in "rhetoric", "Cicero" or Cicero's works, Or in some Pedagogy article - perhaps classical pedagogy or tudor pedagogy.
- Is there a disconnect between the prestige associated to success, and the lack of prestige associated to the means employed to reach success?
- How many wikipedians burn out?
|Bureaucrats' noticeboard (1 threads)
|Bot owners' noticeboard (0 threads)
|Arbitration Committee noticeboard (4 threads)
|Arbitration Enforcement noticeboard (2 threads)
|Original research noticeboard (8 threads)
|External Links noticeboard (6 threads)
|Dispute resolution noticeboard (2 threads)
|Editor assistance (8 threads)
|Village Pump (idea lab) (5 threads)
|Village Pump (miscellaneous) (7 threads)
|Candidates for speedy deletion||Entries|
|Importance or significance not asserted||1|