|— Wikipedian —|
|Country||United States of America|
User:Eagles247 (stylized as Eagles 24/7) is a colossal fan of the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football League. My primary focus on Wikipedia is updating and improving NFL-related articles. I am also highly active in catching sockpuppets and helping out in the college football area. I created my account on May 29, 2009, and I became an administrator on October 4, 2010.
Notable Moments on Wikipedia
- From Tnxman307's Talk Page: Pissed Off Idiot vs. Heartless Admin
- The strangest vandal ever.
- I should be banned for incivility
- Sockpuppet pwnage
- I am a sockpuppet and a meatpuppet and a bully
- My userpage on April Fools' Day 2010
- "Wikipedia does not have 'balls,' because it is a web site, and not an animal or person."
- Vandal WIN
- The Most Quotable RfA I Have Seen: "even though some nazis deleted them because they suck up to their white bread white boy culture"
- Need a laugh?
- This is the sole reason why Wikipedia is not 100% accurate
- lol, you are so right
- Apparently I'm Howie Roseman...
- "lmfao is a personal attack if you expand it"
- Someone has a man-crush on T.O. (post was copied from this)
- "I will report you to CEOP. (Internet Police)"
- Trent Edwards on Big Brother?
- "You deleted my son"
- "huffing and puffing and pumping his legs until his heart might burst"
- "You are probably the most jerk, hypocrite, dictator i have ever came to know."
- I enjoy warning users who fuck up.
- Peterson placed on the "psychically-unable-to-perform list"
- My first edit (that I can find)
- My first edit as Eagles247
- My first Good Article
- My first Did You Know?
In the news
- October 11, 2010 issue of Signpost featuring my promotion to administrator
- November 22, 2010 issue of Signpost featuring WikiProject College Football
|User rights modified||12|