|Wikipedia ads||file info – show another – #57|
This is a test of the Ordinary Wikipedia Editor System. This is only a test. Had this been an actual Ordinary Wikipedia Editor, you would have been informed where to take shelter in your area.
I, a perfectly ordinary wikipedia editor, consider it my curse in life to be inexplicably irked by typographical and grammatical errors in text that I read. I have a very sharp eye for this, and an almost reptilian patience for the activity. I also consider myself a mildly skilled copy-editor.
These are articles I need (or want) to work on:
These are a few of the articles I have put some effort into, and of which I am no doubt inordinately proud:
- National Lampoon's Vacation, Bugsy Malone
- Apollo Pavilion
- Lou Pearlman, Nicole Brown Simpson, S. W. Erdnase
- Jewish Humour, Exploding whale
- Omaha Beach
- Germs (band)
Really, quite an odd lot, don't you think?
I'm not a big fan of homepages and such, but I can't stand my name appearing in red everywhere, so...
A few salient, if utterly non-notable facts:
- Nearing 47 years old, I live in or around Dallas, TX, and my first name is Greg.
- My primary 'skill' (in the context of Wikipedia at least) is a (to me) disturbing ability (perhaps 'curse') to spot roughly 97.5% of the grammatical and typographical errors in a text on a casual reading. All my life, reading a newspaper has been an exercise in frustration; I want so bad to fix those mistakes. I don't know why. Guess why I'm attracted to Wikipedia... go on, guess! ;^)
- I'm bold, and won't hesitate to rewrite entire sections of text in line with my own conceptions of clarity and brevity. Confident in my voice, I hope my redactions will be found beneficial for the 'pedia. OTH, I rarely (if ever) "monitor" my edits. Once done, I release them; they are no longer mine. (Not that I don't monitor articles, mind you.)
- I love feedback.
- Though I'm far from being a kid any more, I still would love to belong to the Civilian Authority for the Protection of Everybody, Regardless!
User: Eaglizard has been purported to have made the following statement:
Notice of Copyleft
Any and all of the potentially numiferous edits, edit summaries or other changes to the Wikipedia database made by me under this user name User: Eaglizard, on the content of any article, or on any talk page or other namespace page (unless specifically noted otherwise therein, published elsewhere, and specifically released by me to Wikipedia per convention), are covered under the terms of the GFDL, and are in addition hereby by myself released with utter and unrestrained liberté into the infinite bounds of the Lumineferous Aether, for any and all use, mis-use, or other unforseen noetic approach. (Mi noesis es su noema, bebe!!)
Dept. of Funny Crap Dept.
Unbelievably, the article on the porn 'classic' World's Biggest Gang Bang contains
a spoiler warning!!!!
Hilarious. (BTW, it would seem the "spoiler" is that, though she promises to do 300, she is forced to stop at 251. Sorry if I've spoiled it for you...
Something Important I've Realized
Conflict is vacuous. It sucks me in every time. I'm going to stay away from AfD, for one thing. Conflict sucks.
Something Else Important
If you find yourself accusing someone of "always wanting to get in the last word", it's a Very Bad Sign. Think about it. There's only one way to know this about someone, Mr. WP:POT-head.
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Eaglizard.
Nomination of Robert Muller for deletion
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Robert Muller until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion template from the top of the article. PhantomSteve/talk|contribs\ 20:11, 11 May 2012 (UTC)