I'm going to start a list of reverts. Some will be legitimate, others questionable. From time to time, I'll sort them out.
Original research and censorship of opposing views
This article is one of several all featuring ORIGINAL RESEARCH by a handful of polemical writers who insist that only their view remains. One problem is that this same original research has been intentionally spread over a number of other articles under other names, but all dealing with the same subject matter. Below this notice is a partial list of similar articles, because it is not known precisely how many of these articles have been created. However, by observing the current article it will be discovered that it is overlengh and that its many references and links belong to other related articles on Wikipedia. Heavy editing according to Wikipedia style; conformity to a proper use of the English language and prevention of religious POV is immediately required and requested. MPLX/MH 19:15, 26 Apr 2005 (UTC)
|There are several existing Wikipedia interrelated articles about this same subject:
Michael Behe; David Berlinski; William A. Dembski; Stephen C. Meyer;
Jonathan Wells; Bruce Chapman; George Gilder Creation and evolution in public education
specified complexity, irreducible complexity
- Revision as of 14:56, 4 August 2006 (Non-ID perspectives - rm new link. interesting reading, but not notable, no author infro) etc)
- Revision as of 16:31, 3 August 2006 (rv Ed's change to intro) 
- Revision as of 15:47, 3 August 2006 (restore long-standing consensus version. Please make the case in talk for substantive controversial changes)
- Criticism of IPCC views on global warming - rm section. (a) copyvio (b) its not a reliable source
- 1RR quotation properly cited - pls meet me in talk about "reliable"
- Urban heat island: rv Eds unjustified skeptic POV
- 1RR not my POV, I'm quoting the US EPA
- 2RR? restore quote as suggested by FM - should not count as a "revert", since there is no edit war here
- RealClimate: delete bizarre statement "Its ideological opposite is Tech Central Station."
- Dr. C - rm " (edits Wikipedia as User:William M. Connolley)" - self ref; bleongs on wmc page if anywhere
- Tech Central Station: rm statement thats as bizarre here as it was at RC
- 1RR Another web site, presenting striking different views on environmental issues