- coding rules
- coding convention
- code paragraph - group of statements separated by a blank line to set them off from the rest of the code (they all relate to one small subtask of a method)
- syntax error - example was actually a logic error! (but an important and common one)
- logic error - needs more clearly explained example
- build error
- code generation - article needs work!
- navigation features - make it easier for users to move around in the forms without using the mouse.
- primary control - when selecting more than one control, you can size or align relative to the primary one.