Ellis O'Neill is a Postdoctoral Research Assistant in the Department of Plant Sciences at the University of Oxford
Dr Ellis O'Neill
Department of Plant Sciences
University of Oxford
South Parks Road
E-mail at: email@example.com
- Postdoctoral Scholar at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD, California, from January 2014 to January 2015. Working with Brad Moore's group on Natural Product biosynthesis.
- Previously worked at the John Innes Centre in Norwich, UK, from October 2009 to December 2013. Working with Rob Field's group, in the department of Chemical Biology, on synthetic glycobiology and molecular engineering.
- Summer 2009 spent in Department of Plant Sciences at Cambridge University continuing work on his undergraduate project with David Baulcombe on Riboswitches and RNA silencing, expressing the silencing supressor protein p19 in Chalmydomonas reinhardtii.
- Graduated with a BA in Natural Sciences from Cambridge University in 2009.
- Summer 2008 Ellis worked in the Genetics and Plant Sciences Departments at Cambridge University as part of the Cambridge University 2008 iGEM team., culminating in the iGEM competion hosted at MIT, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Molecular Engineering
- Natural Products
- Synthetic Biology
- Molecular Biology of Plants and Microbes