Alex Foster (rugby league)
25 September 1993 |
|Height||185 cm (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||96 kg (15 st 2 lb) |
|Position||Second-row, Loose forward, Centre|
As of 19 March 2018
Foster debuted in the Super League with the Leeds Rhinos during the 2013 season. At the end of the season, he signed a 3-year deal with Leeds Rhinos. In 2014, Foster made nine appearances with the Leeds Rhinos.
In the 2014 season, he made 14 appearances and scored 3 tries. He has been playing as a second-row with Matt Cook. On 25 May 2014 against Hull Kingston Rovers at Craven Park, Hull, Foster scored 2 tries in a 48-16 defeat.
In 2017, Foster agreed a deal with Bradford however the club went into liquidation and Foster was released.
In February 2017, Castleford head coach Daryl Powell confirmed that Foster had been offered a trial with the view of a 2-year deal at the end of the trial. In April it was confirmed Foster signed a deal until the end of the season with Cas and was given the number 34 shirt. In July it was confirmed that 23 year old foster has signed a new deal. On signing the new deal he said "I'm over the moon to sign here for another two years. It's a great place to be".
- "Leeds Rhinos Players & Coaches 1st Team". web page. Leeds Rhinos. 2011. Archived from the original on 11 June 2011. Retrieved 15 June 2011.
- Love Rugby League
- Tigers, Castleford. "Castleford Tigers".
- "Leeds Rhinos' Alex Foster joins London Broncos on loan". Retrieved 29 January 2016.
- "Foster rewarded with Rhinos deal". loverugbyleague.com. Retrieved 2014-05-28.
- "The RFL". therfl.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-05-28.
- "Rugby union: Alex Foster's fleet footed runs help Mold to victory". North Wales Daily Post. November 10, 2011. Retrieved January 29, 2016.
- "Alex learning London way". The Sun. April 17, 2014. Retrieved January 29, 2016.
|This English rugby league football biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|