- This is the documentation page for the SidebarTranslate.js user script.
SidebarTranslate changes the language links in the sidebar so their text is displayed in English. It also displays a link (G), when hovering the mouse over any language, to use Google Translate to translate each language version into English. Languages not fully supported by Google Translate have their links appear orange (G).
This script is now a gadget. To install it, go to Preferences - Gadgets, place a check mark next to SidebarTranslate (in the Appearance section of the Gadgets tab), and click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
- User:Tra (original script)
- User:Manishearth (Google Translate links)
- User:TheDJ (various modifications)
- User:Voice of All (various modifications)
- User:Edokter (various modifications)
- User:Equazcion (rewrite)
- Greasemonkey version - For installation in a browser via Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, etc. Useful for unregistered or logged-out users.