Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I'm a geographer living in Germany.
- I used to be president of International Solar Information Solutions
- I worked for a while at Deutscher Wetterdienst
- Now I'm at EUMETSAT
- I edit lots of things on Wikipedia, mainly minor copy-edit of small things that cross my path
Pages I've worked on beyond copyediting
- Afrikaner (made some edits to increase neutrality)
- Carbon cycle (currently expanding large portions and sub-pages)
Pages I'd like to work on when I get around to it
- Atmospheric carbon dioxide
- Add section on measuring carbon dioxide
- Add section on balancing carbon dioxide (top-down and bottom-up measurements)
- Stuff on downscaling
- Stuff on computing renewable energy potential
- Mosquito - copyediting, some of the wording is pretty weird.
- Satellite product levels - http://climatedataguide.ucar.edu/guidance/nasa-satellite-product-levels, http://www.eumetsat.int/Home/Main/Satellites/Metop/Services/SP_2010034162729623?l=en
- Translation of tensiometer from German to English
- Some stuff on satellite sensors (ATOVS, TOVS, SEVIRI, etc. - what wavelengths & resolutions? etc.)
- Weather satellite - history section is very incomplete, etc.
- Carbon dioxide fertilization
- Land use and land cover change
- North Atlantic oscillation - the page already has good links that could/should be used as citations.