|Search user languages|
Eric Shalov is one of millions of Wikipedia editors. Eric's first Wikipedia contribution was an addition to the Winnetka article made on 3 July 2004, and he has since made over 4,000 distinct edits, both minor and significant. Eric welcomes comments on his Wikipedia contributions on his talk page, and, encourages editing of this page as well, if the reader feels that it can be legitimately improved.
In considering Eric's contributions, one must remember to consider Wikipedia's policies on maintenance of neutrality in editing, including writing for the enemy. It might be best to avoid making any assumptions relating Eric's contributions to his personal opinions, interests or political positions.
- Eric's Wikipedia To Do List.
- Articles Eric has initiated.
- Some of the articles that Eric has initiated / contributed to.
- Original images Eric has created for use on Wikipedia.
- Some of the more unusual articles on Wikipedia
- He helped to coordinate the Wikipedia Meetup in the Los Angeles area.
|Released into public domain|
|I agree to release my text and image contributions, unless otherwise stated, into the public domain. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under public domain terms, please check the multi-licensing guide.|