|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Errare humanum est
My watchlist has over 2000 entries. If you really want me to answer to some comment, use my talk page.
- 1 Preferences
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Pictures
- 4 Madrid
- 5 Useful links
- 6 My CSS
I usually write from memory. As a child, I fell on a encyclopedia, and still remember lots of information. The downside is that I may be wrong or lack references or I may overrepresent an anecdote and forget the main picture.
I usually use See alsos for linking to concepts that I find relevant for my friends but that I am not allowed to know how to integrate in the running text.
In spite of Wikipedia:Etiquette#How to avoid abuse of Talk pages, I usually don't object to answers splitting a block of my text when addressing it point-by-point. If it may be hard to understand, you can paste my signature and date after the broken line and you do not know who I am. Something like this:
This article should mention elephants. The Julius Caesar article says that "Caesar" means "elephant". --Error 03:59, 22 January 2007 (UTC)
This article should mention elephants. --Error 03:59, 22 January 2007 (UTC)
- I disagree. --Other user, 07:07, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
The Julius Caesar article says that "Caesar" means "elephant". --Error 03:59, 22 January 2007 (UTC)
- It is just one of three hypothesis. --Other user, 07:07, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
|Search user languages|
- I have access to the Diccionario Crítico Etimológico Castellano e Hispánico by Joan Corominas. It is the most authoritative work on etymology of the Spanish language. You can leave your questions on the etymology of Spanish words and I'll try to check them.
- The same about:
Sometimes I see dead people.
Political posters in an exhibition celebrating 20 years of the Spanish Constitution of 1978.
What have the Romans done for us?
Die Kunst die internationale Verkehrssprache ,,VOLAPÜK" schnell zu erlernen
Screenshots are pictures, too.
- How to embed images from Wikimedia Commons.
- 1 E0 m for rough sizes.
- Wikipedia:Image copyright tags
- Template talk:Imdb title for linking to the IMDB.
- <ref> element.
- Wikipedia:Redirect. There are categories.
- Listen to Wikipedia Recent changes