This is the user sandbox of Eugene litvinov. A user sandbox is a subpage of the user's user page. It serves as a testing spot and page development space for the user and is not an encyclopedia article. Create or edit your own sandbox here.
Writing an article and ready to request its creation?
|Industry||Computer peripherals and accessories|
|Founded||Netherlands (2003 )|
|Founder||Serhei Kostevitch (CEO), Daphne Su (President), Geert van Dijk (VP Sales & Marketing)|
|Products||Computer peripherals and accessories|
Canyon is a privately-held lifestyle brand that designs and markets computer accessories such as headphones, earphones, notebook sleeves and bags, PC game controllers and wheels, networking products, desktop speakers, and others. The brand is committed to offer one of the best quality/price ratio in the market, without compromising on design.
Founded in 2003, Canyon currently has sales and marketing offices in 32 countries worldwide, and its products are sold in over 90 countries, mostly in Europe, Middle-East, Africa, Latin- and South America.
Canyon’s headquarters are in Taipei, Taiwan, where the president as well as the product development and quality control team are located. In addition, Canyon has another corporate office based in Gorinchem, Netherlands, where the sales & marketing strategy for the brand is developed. Canyon also benefits from three strategically located distribution centers in Prague, Dubai and Shenzhen.
Canyon Technology BV was founded in the Netherlands in 2003 as a manufacturer of motherboards and VGA cards. In 2004, Canyon presented the new products in its portfolio to the Dutch and Western European markets: USB drives, MP3 flash players, wireless keyboards, mice, external hard disk drives, aluminium hard-cases, USB hubs, card readers, Bluetooth dongle and headsets. Canyon celebrated its 5th anniversary in August 2008, and its assortment extended to Chat Packs, MP3 & MP4 players, webcams, notebook bags, and outdoor watches and handheld digital assistants. In 2010, Canyon opened a warehouse in Shenzhen, China, and entered the Asian market. Canyon also received best "Design of the Year" at the Channel Awards that took place in Miami, Florida, for its Graffiti edition.
A total of five unique editions were introduced since that year. Today, Canyon is one of the fastest growing brands in the computer peripherals and accessories in emerging markets.
- Earphones & headphones
- Desktop Speakers
- VoIP Chat Packs
- Digital photo frames
- Notebook bags & sleeves
- Computer mice
- Mouse packs
- Card readers & hubs
- Notebook stands
- Cleaning kits
- Laser printer cartridges
- MP4 players
- Gaming accessories
- Cables and adapters
- Wireless networking
- Broadband routers
- Network switches
- Ethernet adapters
Note that not all products are available in every countries where Canyon is being sold.
Canyon partnered in 2010 with Dutch non-profit organization Net4Kids and donated 5% of profits made with its Graffiti edition to child aid projects. With the money raised, Canyon was able to complete classrooms for the Green Valley School in Uganda, as well as to provide clean water for a remote mountain school in Thailand.
Besides sponsoring local sporting events for kids for the last couple of years, Canyon also stimulates young people to express themselves through various forms of art, such as painting and dancing. In 2011, Canyon organized a 'DJ Girl Wanted' contest to promote talented women in the music industry in Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, and Bosnia and Herzegovina. Canyon is also highly involved in the promotion of local talents, such as Rockacoca in Bulgaria. Canyon products were seen in music video from popular local artists such as Lora and CenzuraH with Makru.
- "The Canyon Brand". Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "Chaintech-ers starten iets nieuws". Dealer Info (in Dutch). 2003-10-01. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
..zijn overgestapt naar een voor Nederland nieuwe fabrikant van o.a. moederborden en VGA-kaarten, Canyon Technology
- "Canyon trekt belangstelling". Dealer Info (in Dutch). 2004-07-23. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "ASBIS' Canyon brand celebrates 5th Anniversary". 2008-08-19. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "Canyon Intros Multifunctional Handheld Digital Assistants for Outdoor and Fitness Enthusiasts". 2007-06-07. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "Canyon & Prestigio Make Move to Capture Asian Market". Netherleigh Inc. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "Ganadores Channel Awards 2010". CompuChannel (in Spanish). 2010-10-29. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
Producto Mejor diseñado del año Linea Canyon Grafittihorizontal tab character in
|quote=at position 32 (help)
- "Canyon Graffiti Roadshow u Beogradu". PC World Mikro (in Serbian). 2010-09-10. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "CANYON Roadshow: 10 gradova tokom 10 dana". ATA Stars (in Serbian). 2010-08-26. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "This has to be the most exciting project of the year". Hugh Turvey. 2011-09-17. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "Što drugi kažu o X-Ray seriji - PC CHIP objavio članak o Canyon X-Ray proizvodima" (in Croatian). 2012-02-09. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "Canyon mette i notebook ai raggi X". Applicando.com (in Italian). Il Sole 24 ORE. 2011-11-18. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "Canyon Product Catalog". Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "Canyon Product Magazine". Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "Hugh Turvey passa ai raggi X gli accessori Canyon". GoTecno (in Italian). 2011-10-10. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "Update: X-Ray by Hugh Turvey from Canyon". Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- Aničić, Goran (2011-07-16). "Dve nove Canyon serije proizvoda". Personal Magazin (in Serbian). Personal Magazin. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "Canyon unveil three new unique editions". Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "Canyon introduces Green edition". Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- Лунгу, Елена (2012-02-02). "CANYON Stealth Series: люди в черном". MobileDevice.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "Canyon Corporate - Sponsored Projects". Net4Kids. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "CANYON mednarodni natecaj urbane umetnosti". Računalniške novice (in Slovenian). Nevtron & Company. 2010-02-07. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "Discover CANYON's URBAN-ART Winners!". Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "Canyon išče DJ-ko". Računalniške novice (in Slovenian). Nevtron & Company. 2011-04-21. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "Canyon By Rockacoca @ ONFest 2011". Rockacoca. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "Lora - Un Vis (Official Music Video)". LoraToday. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "CenzuraH feat. Makru - MU-ZI-CA (prod. Lu-K Beats)". UnicProdOfficial. Retrieved 2012-02-20.