- Lewis Carroll - Alice (both Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There)
- William Gibson - Sprawl Trilogy and Burning Chrome
- Jorge Luis Borges - Ficciones and The Aleph
- Mark Twain - Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- The Princess Bride
- Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
- 2001: A Space Odyssey
- A Clockwork Orange
- Exit Through the Gift Shop
- It's a Wonderful Life
- American Psycho
- The Breakfast Club (Highschool)
- Spring Breakers (2013)
- Stoker (2013)
- The Bling Ring (2013)
Favourite TV programmes
- Breaking Bad
- The Daily Show
- Doctor Who
- The West Wing and The Newsroom
- House of Cards (both UK and US)
- everything by Adam Curtis
- everything by James Burke
I love music. I don't need it to live (as some people i know do) but music makes life so much more enjoyable. I like all music, but the music we commonly associate with the time between (and excluding) "Jazz" and"The 80s" much less so.
I say i like pop music.
Others say i like intellectual music.
Ideally music is both. It often isn't. And I am perfectly happy with that. We have a lot of problems on our planet. Our music isn't one of them. As a species we have a pretty awesome taste in music.
Favourite Non-Auditive Art
I am an aesthetic minimalist. I like contrasts. And the exception. And overviews.
Art needs to show something formerly unseen, and only then does it need to delight. An artwork is created, usually by an artist. But an artwork also creates, it creates situations. If done right, they are among the best there are. Some are reminiscence about situations gone, some are entirely new ones. Art brings about different ways of seeing and of thinking.
I have visited the following parts of the World
- Archived Version of this page
- nock zoo toon
- Principles of Philosophy
-  - Six Degrees of Separation on Wikipedia
- X!'s Edit Counter
- Guesstimation. It was 95% in 2009 according to http://www.math.ucla.edu/~aoleg/wp/rfa/edit_summary.cgi?user=ExplicitImplicity&lang=en which is offline by now.
- i left the same day i got there
About this page
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
If you find this encyclopedia or its sister projects useful, please consider making a donation.