Jump to navigation Jump to search
mobileUndo (source) is a script which adds a button which allows a user to perform a revert while using the MobileFrontend extension of MediaWiki.
The undo button while using the script
|Description||Provides a revert button on the mobile interface|
|Status||Ready for extensive use|
|Updated||January 23, 2019|
(0 days ago)
- Adds a button labelled Undo just under the thanks button on the mobile interface
- Built-in confirm dailog by way of a prompt for an edit summary.
- Detects suppressed revisions and prevents reverts when the revision cannot be accessed.
- Detects pages which are protected and prevents reverts. (New in 2.0.0)
- Changes the position of the thanks button and adds a confirmation dialogue to the thank button. (New in 2.0.0)
- The label of the button is set according to the language set in the preferences. (New in 2.0.0)
- Copy this :
- Click on this link and paste.
In case there is a bug, please report to User talk:FR30799386.