I'm trying to make an attractive Turkic languages tree based on the look of the one on the Germanic languages page.
Branches with pages
- Pecheneg (extinct) ??-1100s
- Ottoman Turkish (extinct) 800s-1500s (Seljuk) 1500s-1850s (classical) 1850s-1920s (late)
- Kipchak (extinct) ~1000s??
- Cuman (extinct) ??-~1600
- Old Turkic (extinct) 600s-900s (Orkhon), 800s-1200s (Old Uyghur), 1000s (Qarakhanid/Qarluq)
- Chagatay (extinct), 1400-1465 (pre-Classical), 1465-1600 (Classical), 1600-1921 (post-Classical)
- Khazar (extinct) ??-~1000?
- Bolgar (extinct) -~1300
- Hunnic (extinct) -~600??
- Old Tatar (extinct) -1905
Post-soviet era Turkic languages