I am especially concerned with generating fair and balanced and well-sourced articles that adhere to Wikipedia policies and guidelines. My pet-peeves are giving minor issues undue weight and adding tangentially related external links. Most of the articles I work on are related to religion and biographies with some venturing into astronomy and computing. When things get hot, I always try my best to assume good faith and not make any personal attacks.
I have made significant contributions to a number of articles including:
|Christianity and alcohol||Alcohol in the Bible|
|Cornelius Van Til||Gordon Clark|
|John Calvin||Biblical inspiration|
|Total depravity||Limited atonement|
|Irresistible grace||Perseverance of the saints|
I also welcome new-comers who cross my path and warn and clean up after many anonymous and puerile vandals.
|The Editor's Barnstar|
|Awarded for an exceptional job of mitigating a seriously overwritten section of Christianity and alcohol. Such bold and tight editing should not go without notice! Lmcelhiney 19:26, 21 January 2007 (UTC)|
- Revise unconditional election.
- Merge John Calvin's view of Scripture to John Calvin
- Continue to improve Framework interpretation
- Continue to improve John Calvin
- Continue to improve Christianity and alcohol. (church fathers, Billy Sunday, WCTS, AA & Salv. Army)
- Continue to improve Alcohol in the Bible. (Septuagint verses, etc.)