|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
A few words from the founder:
- Our goal...is to get a free encyclopedia to every single person on the planet. ...empowering people everywhere to have the information they need to make good decisions.
I'm a computer geek in Oklahoma, currently writing distributed document image processing in a heterogeneous language environment on Unix. The languages involved are Java and C++; Java to interface with the customer's web server, and C++ because image processing in Java is infinitely slow.
Stuff to do
- The Google Test, see here at 13:00
- My edit count
- Six degrees of Wikipedia, find the link spacing between articles.
- Oswald's Blunt Instrument: "A sufficiently paranoid conspiracy theory can never be disproven." My counter to Occam's Razor.
- "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert A. Heinlein, Time Enough for Love
- Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.
Kudos on the PO Ackley page
Very nice page that you authored on PO Ackley. This was long overdue. I had been trying to get authoritative information on his life and work but I was unsuccessful in my efforts. Congratulations on an excellent contribution to WP! NDM (talk) 03:26, 5 July 2008 (UTC)